61.

So I was reading over my story (vain I know) and I had a brilliant idea.
So here is Jokers side of the proposal!
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I let Harley inside, shutting the door quick.
'Did you put the cane in place,' I asked seriously. I've had this all planned for next month but there's no time like the present... Also Rose is pissed at me
'Of course I did puddin!' She grinned.
'Ok then,' I muttered to myself. Then I tried getting Rose to make up with Harley...BIG MISTAKE! Harley put her tongue out at Rose as she stormed off. I ran upstairs to my room. Eventually I found the box under my bed.
'Puddin?' Harley asked from behind me.
'Yeah pumpk-,' I started, forgetting.
'Yes Harley?' I quickly corrected myself.
'Can we talk?' She asked.
'Not now Harls,' I said, running down to Rose. I found her in the gym, literally ripping up my boxing bags.
'ERM Rose?' I asked as she spinned around.
'Yeah?' She asked. I put my arms out.
'Come here,' I purred. She put down the knifes and skipped over to me, hugging me tight. I reached down and kissed her until she pulled back.
'Love you,' she whispered, almost apologetically.
'Can you do me a favor?' I asked, looking down into her eyes. They were a complete mix of emotions, almost impossible to read.
'Your making a habit of this J,' she laughed, annoyed.
'I left my cane at the club, be a dear and fetch it for me,' I purred. She nodded.
'Fine, I wanted to get some sweets anyway,' she muttered, walking past me and starting for the door.
'PUDDIN!?' Harley called from upstairs. I quickly shuffled over to Rose and handed her my car keys. I stood in front if her, watching her eyes narrow.
'If you do anything I'll cut your fucking dick off,' she hissed before walked out, slamming the front door. I sprinted up stairs to my room.
'Great job Harley. Now she thinks were fucking,' I spat as I stripped down. She watched quietly.
'I miss you,' She whispered.
'Well you just had to go and fuck Ivy every night, didn't you,' I growled as I put on my redhood stuff. I slicked my hair back.
'Come on,' I said, running to my black sports car. Obviously I have multiple cars. I hopped in and waited for Harley. She pecked my cheek and  closed her door. I sped to my club, seeing the Lamborghini parked outside. I pulled Harley out. We hid in the back passage as I caught my breathe. Now all I have to do is go in there and scare Rose.
'OK Harley, give me the ring,' I smiled, hand out. Harley slipped the black box out of her pocket and stared at it.
'Harley, hand it here,' I said cautiously
'No! Why don't you love me,' she cried. Typical.
'For fuck sack Harls,' I spat.
'THIS PLACE HAS FUCKING SECRET PASSAGES!' Rose squealed, coming down the corridors. Oh shit, is isn't going to plan.
'Shut the fuck up,' I hissed at Harley, pushing her out. I pulled the red hood over my face just in time as Rose came in, stopping once she saw me.
'Hey there Mister,' she smiled. I pushed her against the wall, pushing my cane across her chest. Everything had a red tinge from beneath the mask but I could see her shocked face and I smiled from beneath the mask.
'Not one for talking? Ah come on, talk for Rosey!' She giggled. Her smile dropped when I stayed silent.
'Fine,' she growled. Using both legs she kicked me off, making me fall. Really wasn't expecting that.
'Fuck,' I whispered as I held my stomach.
'Well I got you to speak, I'm gonna go!' She said, running up the stairs with the cane. I jumped up and followed after. I'm starting to see why Mad Hatter won't fight her, she's a fucking warrior. I trapped her on the roof, cutting of any escape. This escalated quickly. I took my chance and tackled her down, taking fist fulls of her jumper. She looked adorable, looking up at me.
'Hey! I like this,' she yelled up at me. She rolled away from me and jumping up. I jumped up as well and aimed a punch. I just need to wear her down.
Rose skillfully dodged the punch.
'Oi! What did I do to you!?' She yelled at me. Her eyes then traveled to the sky. It was evening now.
'Oh shit, J's gonna be pissed,' she said, talking to herself. She sat down on the buildings edge. Only then did I realize how high up we were. She looked into space, running a finger along her lip in the most seductive way. I bit my lip.
Suddenly she looked back at me, her eyes bright.
'Red Hood,' she said, again talking to herself. My eyes widened. I'm sure I killed all rumors of my old identify... But how does she know. She smiled proudly.
'Well, Joker better have dinner ready,' she sniggered to herself. Wait... Does she know its me... No, I  don't think she does. I slowly walked towards her, terrified that she'd fall. I made a garb for her but she dived out if the way. She was way too quick. She pushed me by my hips so half my body was over the edge, her hands the only thing stopping me from falling. I felt my abs tighten as I looked at her.
'Red Hood.....You Bastard,' she giggled. She knew. I let out a chuckle, she knows. Damn did she look especially intoxicating today.

'Or should I say Joker,' she said smugly, reaching for my hood. Is she that strong? I grinned at her as she giggled.
'Hiya hun,' I said cheesily as she pulled me up. She thumped my chest.
'Where's dinner!?' She yelled, grinning.
'Ahh we'll get that later,' I grinned, hugging her tightly
'Well this is a pointless goose chase,' she muttered. I tutted, my stomach flipping.
'Maybe not,' I muttered, putting down my cane. Roses hands slipped over the handle, holding it tightly. OK, this is it. I moved her hands aside so she could see the engraving. She looked down as and as she did, I dropped to one knee. Her face went from confusion to one of pure joy. Dammit, she's making me soft again!