4.

I tried stopping the tear but I couldn't. I went to his bathroom to look at myself. My make up was fine, waterproof eyeliner. Joker came in. I stopped myself from crying and walked out to meet him, my head bowed.
'Sorry I didn't help,' I muttered. Joker pulled my chin up to face him.
'Why are you crying?' He asked, more curious then worried. I shrugged.
'Don't know. Guess its just another weak spot in women,' I growled slightly. Joker smiled at my rage.
'I got what I wanted so don't worry baby,' he said, picking me up. Our chest were against each other, my legs  wrapped loosely around his hips.I kissed him and to my relief, he kissed back. He walked upstairs with me and to a locked room. Without breaking the kiss, he unlocked it and walked in.
'So much experience,' I smirked. Joker locked the door. We were in a big bedroom, decorated with purple. Joker pushed me down onto his bed. He kissed me roughly, his hands on my curves. He quickly undressed me so I was in my underwear. I sat there in my wine, lace underwear, watching him undress. He was left in his trousers, his white stomach showing. He kissed me hard, his hands sending shivers down my spine. He unclipped my bra and I tossed it away. He bit and kissed my boobs as I moaned quietly.
'This is what good girls get. A treat for both of us,' Joker said onto my stomach then kissed down to my panties. He pulled them off with his teeth, making me blush.
'Oh what's this?' Joker said, flipping me over. On my back, just above my ass I had a big tattoo of a rose.
'Very nice,' Joker said, putting me back on my back. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardened dick. My eyes widened as I saw the size of it.
'T-that's very b-big,' I stuttered as he smirked. He put a gag in my mouth.
'We need to be quite, ok?' He said, rubbing himself against my entrance. I nodded quickly. Joker slammed himself into me and both let out a quite moan. He continued, going harder and faster. I closed my eyes and gripped the bedsheets. I moaned under my breathe. Jokers thrusts got sloppy and I felt myself getting tense.
'Let it out baby,' Joker panted as he went harder. I pulled a pillow onto my face and screamed into it while I cummed. I threw it back, still moaning. Joker made one giant thrust and cummed into me hard. He pulled out and cleaned his dick then got into his boxers. We lay beside each other, panting like mad.
'That... Was..,' I said, panting in between words.
'Amazing,' Joker finished, pulling me under the sheets. I put my head on his chest. My finger traced his tattoos.
'I see why Harley Quinn stays,' I giggled. Joker grinned at me.
'I might have another job for you,' he said, looking down at me.
'As long as I get my reward I'm fine,' I yawned, falling asleep on his chest.
{---Next Morning---}
I woke up early, still in Js hold. O gently slipped out and went for a shower. I put back on my clothes from yesterday and slipped out the room, wanting to look around. I went to the kitchen and got myself an apple. I walked around until I heard a scream. I turned slowly to see Harley in a night gown.
'What are you doing here!?' She screamed at me. I smiled and shrugged. I continued to walk as she squeaked beside me. I growled.
'Look, I'm working for puddin. I'm just taking what he's giving. I ran a hand through my hair. It was wavy and hung over my shoulders.
'DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM PUDDIN!' Harley screamed. I pinched her small lips shut.
'Now, Joker, your husband and my boss is trying to sleep. Let's just wait until he is awake,' I sighed, rubbing my eyes.
'No need,' Joker grumbled from the stairs. Harley jumped on him, kissing his neck. Something inside me burned when I saw this. Why I have a crush on the Joker, I didn't know.
'Oh Puddin' send her home,' she said onto his lips. He hit her down as I walked to the door.
'Baby wait,' the Joker yelled.
'Baby!?' Harley screamed.
'Its a code name Harl. I'm just grabbing some clothes, cya later,' I said closing the door. I heard Harley scream in pain.
{---Time laps cus I'm lazy---}
I sat down on an office chair, studying Jokers notes. He grabbed my throat.
'Harl I told y - oh its you,' Joker said, letting me go. My hair was in a messy bun and I was wearing a sky blue crop top with ripped black skinny jeans.
'Like what you see?' I giggled. Joker kissed me briefly.
'Were going to a club. I left an outfit for you to wear up in my room,' he cooed onto my lips. I nodded and stood up. Once I got to his room, I giggled. I waved at the camera.
'Hey J! You made a porno from last night?' I chuckled. I looked at his dressing table. There was a deep red dress over the chair. I put in on quickly. It went down to my knee. I pulled on the black stilettos and put on the black belt. I curled my hair and did bold eyeliner and lipstick. Once I was sure I looked the part, I put went down stairs. Joker was in a white suit with a blackish red tie. He grinned.
'You look amazing,' he grinned. I picked up my bag and took out my gun. He placed his hands on my waist.
'Ok, I need you to be slutty. You have permission to pole dance but only in my booth,' he said, his hands sliding down my thighs.
'So I'm a distraction but also a playgirl to make you look big,' I said innocently. He nodded and we walked out to the car.
'Off to the club we go!'