Sweden x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Cute
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

It was evening. The stars shone bright and the sky was cloudless. It was that time of May. Eurovision. (Y/N) watched it every year and always voted for her favourite song. This year the winner was catchy and hard to get out of your ears. She was sitting on a white couch and a hot chocolate in hand. She listened to Sweden's entry a second time, since that was the country which won. (Y/N) then heard a loud knock, confusion and fear filled her mind. Who was that? Are they a murderer? Maybe it's Francis! Oh God please no! However, fear soon disappeared as it was Berwald at the door. Confusion still lingered in her mind but she allowed the male to immediately enter.

"What happened!?" (Y/N) asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Sweden w'n Eurovision." He stated.

That's right. The other four of his roommates   -excluding Tino- were mad at him for his country winning again. Guilt filled in within the girl.

"I'm so sorry! I voted for your country! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She then proceeded to repeat 'sorry' over and over again.

Only one thing came out of Berwald: "Cute."

The girl blushed but then took his jacket and hanged it on a rack. She took him to the sofa; Eurovision was still playing on the TV. She switched it to a different programme and went to fetch a hot chocolate for him. How cute she seemed to him. Getting worried and worked up for voting for his country. He nodded as a thanks when she gave him the chocolate beverage. They sat down and shared a blanket. Soon (Y/N) began to doze off onto his chest. She than began to fall into a deeper slumber.

"Cute." Berwald mumbled.

Her hair was framing her face. Her arms were around his waist. She was treating him as if he was a giant teddy bear. Berwald took off his glasses and turned the TV off. He fell asleep with a tiny smile on his lips. Cute.