Hiiro Kagami is the most handsome doctor in the universe. I'm not even joking. Everyone wanted to have him back in the States because of how good he is at his job.

"Ouch!"

I look out the door and notice a cute guy holding his foot. Did he just hit it against something? And I thought I was clumsy for getting hit by a car.

"Are you okay?" I ask and the guy looks over, staring me straight in the face. Gosh, he's cute. But not as cute as Hiiro.

He nods and his dark hair bounces a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine!" He smiles cutely. "This actually happens a lot."

"Hehe!" I giggle. "Do you work here?"

"Yeah, I'm an Intern," he answers. "Why are you here? You seem alright."

"I was hit by a car last night," I answer. "Thank you for checking on me. I should be getting released as soon as they are sure that I'm not going to have internal bleeding." I'll be released once Hiiro decides to let me out of the tower.

"I'm Emu Hojo," the cute boy says, holding out his hand.

I take his hand and shake it a bit. "I'm Kara Amor."

"I saw Hiiro leave the room. I don't mean to get into your business but it sounded like you two have met before," Emu says, looking down. "Do you know him?"

"You heard us talking?"

"Yeah, I just said that."

"He's an old friend. I admired him a lot back when he was working in the United States so I followed him here. I'm going to start working here soon."

"Really? You work here?"

"Yeah, the director hired me."

"I see. Well, I'm glad you are going to start working here. We need all the help we can get around here. Especially me. All the nurses tend to get upset at me for missing some of my shifts," Emu tells me and I laugh. This boy is dorky and it is so cute! Can I adopt him somehow?

"So, Emu, what about your job right now? Shouldn't you be going to work?"

"Huh? Oh, right! I should get going before the nurses yell at me again." Emu moves away from me and looks back, staring me in the eyes. "You should take care."

He rushes out of the room as soon as Hiiro steps back in, staring down at his clipboard. He looks up at me, his eyes connecting with mine. He sighs heavily, shaking his head.

"You are so lucky, Kara." He sounds ticked off.

"Hiiro, do you want me to go back to the States?"

"No, I wouldn't make you go all the way back once you got here. Even though you're already causing me trouble." He is so cruel.

I roll my eyes as I cross my arms over my chest. "Hiiro, you're horrible to me! I was almost Mrs. Kagami!" I exclaim, staring at him harshly.

He sits down on the bed, placing his butt next to my right leg. "I know you were." That's right! I was engaged to Hiiro Kagami back in the United States of America. His father hired me because he wants me to get back with Hiiro so we can all be one big happy family.

"How can you be so cold to me when we almost married each other? I know I called it off but that doesn't give you the right to treat me so horribly!"

"Kara, we were engaged months ago."

"That doesn't make it okay."

"I know."

"You know why we broke up, right?"