22

another month passed after the doctors incident, during that time we made the decision to move into a smaller house. We agreed on a four bedroom, 3 full bathroom house in a neighborhood by central park.

The house was closer to his work, my work, and my school which made it a lot easier on us, lowering our stress.

"Jc it doesn't go there!" I said while laughing, he tried putting the leg of the crib into the wrong hole, pouting when it didn't fit.

"it's not my fault! i'm not fucking bob the builder!" he groaned. we've been setting up this nursery for 3 hours, 2 of them being building the dumb crib.

everything in the room was either a white or cream color, we didn't know the gender, and we wouldn't find out for another 2-3 months.

Jc and i were just excited and wanted to finish the nursery so it would be perfect for the little one.

jc pumped his fists in the air and chanted, "i did it! i did it!" he smiled proudly when he stepped away from the white crib. i smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"good job" i praised.

"now you decorate, i'm exhausted." he groaned and sat in the plush rocking chair. i started taking stuff out of grocery bags and placing them where they looked right.

"putting together a crib shouldn't make you tired." i rolled my eyes and finished fixing up the room to perfection. "all done!" i beamed.

"maybe you should do interior design, you're better at it than photography." he joked, rocking back and fourth in the seat. a cracking noise was heard and the chair broke, sending jc crashing to the floor.

"and maybe you should eat less and work out more." i sassed and walked out of the room. he followed me out and mumbled that he'd fix the chair later.

jc grabbed my arm and turned me around, smiling at me, teeth and all.

"what..?"

"it's just that i'm so happy. you and this baby mean so much to me. you're everything to me and i'm so glad that i didn't lose you." he admitted.

tears prickled at my eyes and i blinked, making them fall down my cheeks, "stop being so nice, my hormones are everywhere." i lightly sobbed.

he chuckled and softly pulled me into him, "i love you." he kissed my forehead and swayed us back and fourth.

"i love you too babe." i smiled up at him and kissed his jaw because i was too short to reach his cheek.

"by the way.." he mumbled "my mom and siblings are coming over tomorrow."

i pulled away slightly "from texas?"

his mom, sister and brother moved to texas, after his dad and mom split. it was hard on him but he called them everyday and took frequent visits.

he nodded "is that okay?"

"of course, a sooner notice would've been better but i love them, and i hope they love me." i laughed.

"they absolutely adore you sam. everyone does, and mom called me this morning when you were in the shower." he smiled. jc peppered kisses all over my face and i giggled like a little girl.

"you used to do that same thing when you were 16!" he laughed. i blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck, slapping his arm softly.

"don't worry baby, it's still as cute as it was 3 years ago." he reassured.

i shook my head and laughed.

so many things have happened between then and now and i wouldn't change anything. (maybe him going to jail). everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier, we had friends and family who loved us, a baby on the way, and new experiences to enjoy.

i felt like nothing bad could happen.

-
Sorry it's short and rushed!! i thought y'all deserved a chapter.

tbh i have huge writers block so comment some suggestions!!

also

all good things come to an end....

remember to like and comment :)