20

"You were terrible to look after" Jc snorted. I rolled my blue eyes and leaned my head on his unclothed shoulder.

It was Saturday, the past week went by with the two of us working, me going to classes, and the both of us hanging out at my apartment eating pizza and making out.

"I was not that bad Jc!" I defended myself. I look back at the memories and smile, remembering all the times I would purposely make him mad.

"You were. Remember that one time you snuck out and a police officer had to bring you back? Sam he told me to 'keep my daughter in check'"
Jc said, sounding very dramatic.

"It wasn't that bad, and I needed those concert tickets. They were sold out 5sos tickets!" I smiled up at him. Jc laughed and kissed the side of my head.

"I still can't believe he thought you were my daughter I was only 5 years older than you." He shook his head and groaned.

I laugh lightly "that was years ago, get over it."

"But I like holding onto memories. Especially the good ones." He grinned down at me and I couldn't help but to smile up at the curly haired boy above me.

"Speaking of which.." Jc trailed on. He stopped talking and looked back at the tv like he said nothing. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Jc!" I said, trying to get him to finish. "Jc Jc Jc Jc Jc" he still didn't move. I sat there with my eyes still furrowed. A smirk made its way to my face, knowing that this would make Jc pay attention to me, I put my hand on his knee.

He didn't look phased so I slowly started dragging my hand up his thigh. Jc's breath hitched and my smirk grew wider. He still didn't budge.

I brought my hand dangerously close to his crotch and he finally spoke "w-what are you doing?" I removed my hand and shrugged.

Jc stared at me with his mouth open. I smiled innocently at him and got up, walking to my kitchen.

Jc's footsteps echoed through my apartment, I laughed quietly to myself and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"What was that?" Jc asked, stealing my water. I frowned at him and grabbed another one, closing the fridge and sitting on the counter.

I just shrugged at him and took a drink of the water. Jc moved closer and stood between my legs. "babeeee" he whined.

"You were ignoring me." I shrugged again and took another drink.

He placed his hands on the out side of my thighs "it was for dramatic affect!" he smiled.

I smiled at him "so what were you gonna say?" He gently grabs my cheeks and pulls my face closer to his and smiles.

"you wanna make some more memories?" he smirked. I laughed and shook my head.

"Last time we made memories this little alien started growing in me." I say pointing at my flat stomach.

Jc crouched down and looked at my stomach "hi baby, your mommy says you're an alien, which is pretty cool." Jc continues to say crazy stuff to the baby and I cover my eyes and blush.

He stands back up and removes my hands from my eyes "not that kind of memory, I was thinking of a date, since we never had one, but if you want to make that kind of memory we can." I blushed and softly slapped his arm.

"shush! the kid can hear you!" I gasped. Jc laughed loudly and I did the same.

"The baby can't hear me. it's too tiny." He says defensively. I take another drink of my water then set it down by me.