7

Like and comment! Also there's a question down there about the dress. Whoever gets the question right gets a character based on them in the story :)))

I check the time on my phone, the clock turns from 6:59 to 7 and I decide I should probably get ready to go.

I asked Joseph if he wanted to come, he apparently had plans. I asked him what they were and he told me 'none of your damn business' so I just ignored him until he left.

I walk to the bathroom and strip from my clothing and get into the warm shower. I make sure to shave everything. JJ gets mad when I don't shave my legs for a couple of days.

So I became a pro at quickly, and accurately shaving my legs. He doesn't understand how annoying it is to shave your legs.

I wash and condition my hair and wash my face. I Then just stand there letting the hot water burn my skin.

So much has happened this month. It all came back like a fricking flood. First, my business loosing money, then Jc, then Sam, and JJ being an ass. I really need this tonight, to let loose and not think of anything, anybody or the consequences of my actions.

Like when I was 16.

Stop going back to the past! My mind tells me.

I decide to get out of the shower. Once I'm out I dry off and put on a black strapless bra with matching black lace underwear.

I go back into the bathroom and quickly dry and brush my hair. I walk back to my room, again and look in my closet, I grab a black long sleeve lace dress with a v shape cut out of the back. (Pic on top (((;) I don't remember where I got it, but it looked appropriate for what we're doing tonight.

I put that on and sit at my vanity, grabbing the different kinds of makeup.

I spend about 20 minutes, making sure the makeup is perfect and slip on my simple black heels.

After spraying some perfume on my wrists and my neck, I look in the mirror and decide I look presentable. Mentally smiling, I walk to the living room grabbing my phone and some cash. 

A horn honks from outside and I look out the window seeing Kian in the drive way. I give him a small wave and walk out of the door locking it.
-
Kian and I arrive to the club and look around for Sam and Rosa. "Sammmmm!" I hear my name, I think, and look around. Sam and Rosa come over to us smiling.

We greet with hugs, fist bumps, and hellos. After all that, Rosa compliments my dress and I do the same thing. Why is she so pretty with out trying.

Me being the only underage one here, Sam has to pull some strings but we eventually get in.

"How'd you do that?" I ask amazed. Wow I am easily amazed by dumb shit-- oo like that guys ass.

"Earth to Samantha!" Kian waves his hand in my face and I stop staring at the random guys ass.

"Hm what?" I ask slightly blushing.

They all laugh at me and Sam answers my question again "Ricky owns the place." A squeal escapes my lips.

He was the only one I kept contact with, with the exception of Matt, Nash, Johnson, Gilinsky and Aaron. And of course Kian and Trevor.

"Does he work here?! I ask excitedly. Sam nods "but not tonight" he adds.

I groan and nod. "Well I'm thirsty lets go get drinks!" I cheer. Kian shakes his head at my eagerness.

"Nothing to strong." Kian warns.

"Of course not dad." I say jokingly. Kian laughs, and says something I never expected to come out of his mouth;

"That's daddy to you." I stare at him and break into a fit of laughter. My bucket of laughs fell over and spilt.

The four of us continue to laugh and walk to the bar in hopes of having a fun night.

After 5 tequila shots and a fruity, girly drink later I'm on the dance floor. Various guys tried dancing with me but Kian told them to back off. He's no fun.

He always reminded me "you have a boyfriend." I'm sorry, I didn't know dancing with someone was cheating??

I'm was so drunk I'm not going to remember anything tomorrow.

Rosa came out and we started dancing with each other to the music that the DJ played. Turns out the DJ was the guy with a nice ass.

"I have to pee!" I giggled. Rosa laughed and told me to go. I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door and heard a girl giggle "occupied!" A familiar voice said.

I sat by the wall waiting for them to come out. I played with my hair, and the bottom of my dress. God I really had to pee, so I got up and knocked again.

"Hold on!" A familiar mans voice yelled.

The door opened and a very familiar face walked out with a girl all over him. "Sammy?" I stand and it feels like my heart got ripped out of my chest.

I look at him as tears brim my eyes and walk back into the loudness of the club.

"God dammit Sam! Please!" He grabs my hand and pulls me too him. "Let me explain!" He begged.

"There's nothing to explain Joseph.. You clearly were having fun." I slurred. I don't even know what I'm saying.

"Are you drunk?" He asks quietly. I giggle and nod. Then realize I'm mad at him again and try to put a frown on my face.

"Let's get you home okay?" He asked, his eyes softening when he looks into my pained ones. I yanked my hand back.

"I'm not going home with you! You were busy getting down on another girl! Don't wait up. I'm not coming home!" I screamed. Some people stopped and looked at us.

I went to Kian and told him I wanted to leave and that's what we did. We said our goodbyes to Sam and Rosa and got an Uber to his hotel. When we got there I took one of his shirts and put that on and cleaned the makeup off my face.

Kian and I laid in his bed. A small gap between us. I closed the gap and laid my head on his chest and sobbed quietly.

He shhed me and rubbed circles into my back until I eventually fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Here's a longish update for you guys!!

Who remembers where the dress came from? And why it was originally bought???

Things are staring to get heated ;))

Jc will be coming into the picture very soon. You're welcome.

Do y'all want smut later on😂???