12

Remember to like and comment!!

I wake up to Jc pushing my hair out of my face. "Shit, sorry. I just wanted to see your beautiful face clearer." He whispers.

My face turns a light scarlet color and I hide my face in his bare chest. He chuckles and I feel the vibration run through his torso. Then his stomach rumbles and I look up at him and giggle.

"Are you hungry?" I ask. Jc smiles and nods. I decide to get up and make us pancakes cause I'm always up for food.

I sit up on the bed but Jc pulls me back onto him so I'm straddling him.

"You look very beautiful." Jc smiles after he says it. I put my face in my hands and blush, yet again this morning.

JJ never called me beautiful. Well I think once. It was always just hot or sexy. Don't get me wrong, someone thinking you're hot and/or sexy can be good but the feeling of being called beautiful makes butterflies flutter in your stomach.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?" I ask Jc as I try to get up. He puts his hands on my hips and holds me down.

"Nope." He tells me popping the p. "I'm the CEO, I can go in whenever I want!" He smirks.

"You're cocky." I say laughing. He nods and moves his hands to my thighs and starts to rub circles into them.

"God you're so beautiful Sam." Jc says, continuing to rub my clothed thighs.

"I know. You've said it three times already this morning." I say while biting my lip.

In a flash, I am under Jc smiling up at him. He smirks and leans closer to my face. I wrap my arms around his neck and connect our lips.

Jc licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I more than happily give it to him. Our tongues fight for dominance but obviously he wins.

Jc pulls away from the kiss, slowly pulling my bottom lip with his teeth. He kisses down my jaw, to my neck, sucking and licking the spot.

A quiet moan escapes through my lips, I feel Jc smirk knowing he found the most sensitive spot on my neck.

I missed his body being pressed on mine, the way his lips easily molded into mine. How is hands would freely run all over my body.

Jc's hands ran up and down my sides while he attacks my neck with his soft yet chapped lips.

A phone rings, the noise echoing in the room. Jc groans and lays his head on my chest while pouting.

I laugh and grab my phone off the table by the bed. I look at the caller ID and a confused expression comes to my face.

I sit up and Jc's head falls into my lap, I decide to answer the call "h-hello?" I stutter. I haven't talked to my mom for 3 years. She decided she didn't want anything to do with me. I did keep in contact with my brother and my dad though.

"Hello! Samantha?" "Uh, yeah.?" "Kyle is in the hospital, some accident at the training camp." My eyes start watering "is he going to be okay?" "They said he's going to be okay. He got air lifted to a hospital in Texas. Your father and I will text you with anymore news." "A-alright, thank you." I whispered as I wiped the tears from my face.