18

**this is going back to the morning after Jc and Sam do the dirty**

Jc's pov
I plopped onto the black leather couch that sat in front of the tv, holding a bowl full of vanilla yoghurt and strawberries. I took a small bite of it, wanting to hate it, but I didn't. I absolutely loved the taste.

Sam had convinced me to start eating healthy, seeing as "you'll get older and lose all your strength if you keep eating fattening foods"

I just glared at her, does she not see what she eats, it's literally only sugar and carbs. Like that girls apartment is probably made of candy like in hansel and gretel. But, being the sucker I am for her, I did it.

A loud knock echoed through the living room. I groaned and looked at the time; 9:45 am. After hearing the knocking sound again, I stand to my feet and walk to the door, straightening my black suit in the process.

I open the big wooden door to a smiling Connor. A groan leaves my lips and I shut it on his face, turning on my heel and walking to the kitchen to put the bowl on the counter.

I really don't see how he could be smiling this early in the morning.

The door squeaks opens and clicks close, indicating that Connor walked in. His heavy foot steps approach the kitchen and a whiney noise leaves his mouth.

"That was actually so rude of you Justin!" He complained loudly.

"Shhh!" I hissed at him "Sam is sleeping!" I didn't need her waking up, she needs to sleep.

"Sam like in the-girl-you-fell-in-love-with-then-she-moved-and-you-followed-her-like-a-lost-puppy-until-you-found-her-again?" He questioned me with a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"No like the girl from mars" I bit back sarcastically.

"Wait, did you guys fu-" I quickly cut him off.

"Yes Connor, we did." I say as a red color finds its way to my cheeks.

Connors smile widens "finalllllly!" He cheered while fist bumping the air. I shake my head of curls and laugh at my best friend. He looks at me suspiciously.

"You don't work today. Why the fuck are you wearing a suit? You hate them?" He mumbles.

"When Sam wakes up I need her to think I have to go to work so she leaves, and I can call Lia over." I tell him, playing with my bottom lip.

Connor shakes his head disapprovingly at me.

Trust me, I don't want to have to lie to Sam. That's the last thing I would want, but If I told her the truth she'd get upset and probably never talk to me again. That would kill me. I'm going to end my side relationship with Lia, then give all my attention to Sam, and try to form a relationship with her. I miss having her around, and I hate how we turned out.

"Look Jc, you know I'll be with you every step of the way, good and bad, but you can't play Sam like this, she needs something stable, or not at all. That girl deserves happiness more then anyone I know." Connor sassily puts his hand on his hip and points a finger at my face while he talks.

"I know Connor, and I thank you for that. And I'm trying to be that stable person, I'm calling Lia over so we can end this whole side chick thing. I really want to be with Sam, I really want to work this out with her." I told him truthfully.

"You bette-" he tried to sass.

CON!" Sam shrieks loudly. We both snap our heads towards her and Connor smiles.

She runs to him after he holds open his arms and hugs him tightly. Sam returns the hug and Connor kisses her forehead.

I stand back and admire her. The hairs on her head were in every direction and she was wearing my clothes. I smile at her, damn she's making it harder for me to want to lie.