2

Like and comment!

Please answer the question at the bottom!

Sam wake up!!!!!" I groan and cover my head with pillows.

"Sam! JJ and I have something you want to hear." Kian tries to get me up again.

"It can wait! Today's my day off leave me alone!" I huff and stay under my pillows.

"It's about Jc." Kian says quietly. I sit up and look at him. My breathing gets heavier and I feel anxious? Scared? Happy? I don't know how to feel.

"What is it?" I ask quietly. Kian walks out of the door and walks to the living room. "Kian! I don't want to walk!" I yell.

I hear him groan and his heavy footprints come into the room again. He picks me up bridal style and huffs "you're lucky I love you." I smile and kiss his cheek.

When we ge to the living room he tosses me on the couch by JJ, the atmosphere gets thick and serious.

"Okay, so we figured out why Jc is in New York." JJ tells me.

I look at Kian confused because I never told JJ about Jc. I needed to forget everything, so he doesn't really know about my past.

Kian gives me the 'I'll tell you later' look and I nod.

"Okay... Not that a I care but why is he here?" I ask.

"He owns Castillo Companies." JJ tells me. My eyes pop out of my head.

"You mean like the multi million company?" I asked. They both nod and look at me.

"Well damn. I'm happy that he took over his fathers company. I wish him the best." I get up from the couch and go to my bedroom and change into a pair of black joggers and a white tee shirt.

I walk back onto living room and put my vans on and grab my camera. "Taking pictures helps me think. I'll be back soon."

JJ nods and Kian looks worried. I ignore the looks and walk outside to the fresh air.

He could've chosen any other fricking state. His dad owns companies all over the USA. Even Australia, he should've gone to Australia.

I walk down the street taking pictures of various things like people, nature, buildings, pretty much anything.

I decide to take a break and get some coffee. I walk up to the counter and order a simple coffee. Which was black coffee with sugar and peppermint creamer.

"Uhm? Are you guys hiring?" I ask awkwardly. I'm in debt from my photography building and college I need to make extra money.

The boy smiles and nods, he hands me a paper "fill this out and bring it back when ever you can." He says smiling.

I nod "thank you."

"You're welcome and here's your coffee." I say thank you again and sit at a small table and look through the pictures I recently took.

Jc's POV
"I'm telling you Connor! It was her, it was my Samantha!" I told him frantically. I walk around my office running my hand through my hair.

"How are you sure though Jc? You don't know if she graduated early or something and moved somewhere other than New York." Connor says signing.

"Connor I know it was her. But she looked different, more mature. Her face looked older, she was paler, her hair was shorter and a darker brown, her body-no, stop right there." Connor says interrupting me.

"But what did you expect? She was 16 when you first got "with" her, and at 17 she was still maturing. She's now 20. She's almost grown up." Connor says.

I laugh and look at him "other than all of that, she looked happier, but when she saw me all the color drained from her skin. It was almost like she saw a a ghost." I say sighing at the end.

"3 years. She hasn't seen you in 3 years Jc. What did you expect her to do? Jump into your arms and everything to go back to normal. This isn't a  fan fiction or whatever you read on your phone." Connor tells me smiling.

"I didn't expect her to do that, and I told you to never bring up the fan fiction thing again." I say pretending to be mad.

Connor and I laugh. It feels good to laugh. This job is very stressful and I'm happy that my best friend agreed to work with me.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Connor asks me. He sits on the couch in my office and picks at his watch.

"I want to try and be friends at least. I need to have some kind of relationship with her. You know how crazy I went with out her being with me.

"That shit was bad Jc. Yeah, you got out way early because I'm an amazing lawyer. But the path you took after was terrible." Connor begins.

"I get it Con." I say groaning as I sit on the leather chair.

"No, you need to hear this, you were literally gone every night drinking, coming home with different chicks." Connor says "what if you-"

I had to cut him off "you never asked me what I did with the girls." I say huffing.

"I assumed." He says shrugging.

"What I really did was talk to them about Sam. I fucking showed them all of our pictures. I made them sit there with me and talk about her. But of course they were shit faced so they didn't care what they did. I did that for 6 months before my dad called me and told me the news." I tell him. Connor looks shocked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." He says. I only shrug.

"I need to know every thing that happened with her for the three years I was gone." I get up and call the secretary.

She comes in "what now Harold?" She asks annoyed. For an old lady she has a lot of damn sass.

"Can you look up information for a ms. Samantha Moore?" I ask.

She looks at Connor "just do it. If not he's going to make me ask around and I'd rather not."

"Maybe this girl doesn't want you to know about her?" Margret tells me.

I deeply sigh and straighten my suit "I'll give you a raise?" I try to reason with her.

She shakes her head "no need for that I'll do it." She scurries out of the room.

"Con, you can go home, Troye is probably waiting."  Connor smiles and we bid goodbyes.

I slump in my seat, trying to focus on the massive amount of work in front of me. The only thing I can think of is Sam.

-----

It ended bad. But here's a chapter :)

Also, I'm going to have like goal things!

Before I post a new chapter, can we try to get 7 likes on this one?

TYSM

Do you guys like both the POV or just one?

Have a great day.