5

Like and comment :)

I see Kian walking into the cafe and I run to him and hug him. He hugs me back tightly.

Kian rubs my back "hey shh" I try to calm down but all these emotions, memories they hit me like a ton of bricks.

"He brought Lia here. She called him babe." I laugh sarcastically. "Last I knew he hated her."

"Why do you even care?" Kian asks confused. We stopped hugging and are now sitting on the floor of the employees only room.

"I don't." I say back defensively. Kian just nods.

"Has JJ been better since I left?" I nod my head saying yes.

Lies.

"Has he yelled?" Kian asks. He knows how I hate people yelling at me.

"Nope." I tell him.

More lies.

"Has he been drinking?" Kian keeps asking questions.

"Yeah."

Not a lie.

"Do you just want to go home?" Kian asks while rubbing circles into my knee.

"I don't want to be with JJ.." Ever since he got fired from the studio he worked in, for reasons he won't tell me, he's been a real dick.

"Okay, how about we go to my hotel?" He asks. I shake my head no.

"I don't want to be inside. I really don't want to be an adult today." I say shaking my head laughing.

Kian smiles at me and stands up. "Okay, let's do it."  I look at him confused. He's only been here like what? a couple of days? I guess a lot can happen.

I stand up. "Alright. Let's go." Kian smiles hugely and we walk out the employees only door. "Carlos! I'm leaving. Will you be okay?" He nods.

"Only if someone is here to help." He says as he makes a drink for a little boy.

"Carlie's here." I say and he blushes. I knew they liked each other for a while but they keep playing.

I take off my apron and hang it up, saying bye to Carlos and Carlie. Kian wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk through the little coffee store.

I glance to my right and see Jc and Lia hugging outside.

I go over to Lia and pull her hair. "You need to stay away from Jc." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

Jc and Kian look at me confused. Lia glares at me "make me!" She says like a little kid.

I lunge at her, she falls on the ground and I sit on her stomach. I lift my arm up to hit her-

"Hey, Sammy? You good?" Kian says as he waves his hand in front of my face. I snap out of my day dream and look away from them.

"Yeah.. I'm good." I'm not good. At all. In all honestly, I think I miss him. Maybe, no, I don't, it's only cause I've seen him around after years.

Kian and I get into his rental car and drive somewhere. Durning the ride we catch up, I learn about a girl he met here named Jenn. Why does that name sound so familiar? Eh I don't know.

I tell him about the business, and my other jobs, and the classes I'm taking. We stirred away from talking to my current and ex boyfriend.

Kian arrives to a medium sized building with a sign that reads "arcade" I laugh as we get out of the car.

"I'm going to beat you're ass Lawley!" I boast when we walk through the door. Kian hands me a bag of tokens and laughs.

"Eat your words Moore." He fires back, full of sass if I might add.

I smile at him and we go play the games.

I'm beating the shit outta the jump game. Like bow down I'm queen.

Kian kept winning at the majority of the games though. Little shit face.
-
After about 2 hours of being at the arcade we collect our tickets and go up to the prize counter.

"You have 10,008 tickets all together." The man working says unamused.

Legit, 10,000 of them came from Kian, but oh well he's getting me a big ass prize.

Kian and I decide on this cool ass lava lamp, a "best friends" stuffed animal that Kian forced us to get and a shit ton on candy.

I smile and hug him. "I had so much fun. Thank you so much for this." I pull away and kiss his cheek. My best friend is better than yours.

"Anything to make you happy. You know I'll be here forever Hoe, you stuck with me!"

I laugh "we shou-"  I was about to tell Kian something but someone interrupts me.

"Sam?" The deep voice says.

I turn around and look at the boy, wait, not a boy. Holy shit it's him?

"Sam?" I practically repeat his words, baffled.

-
as soon as I told y'all I needed 7 likes before I posted the next chapter, y'all liked liked that shit so fast.

Ily guys sm😂❤️❤️