6

Like and comment :)))
Samantha's POV:

Holy shit that's Sam. Wow. Why the fuck is everyone here? I moved across the country to get away from everybody.

"You're hot." I spit out. I cover my mouth realizing what I just said. Kian and Sam both laugh.

"You're not so bad your self." Sam winks while bringing me into a hug. I of course hug him back.

Kian walks to the car to give us space "you're not so little anymore are you?" He jokes. I slap his arm.

"I was never little, you were just old. But I'm 20 now, 21 next month." I smile.

"Yeah, I'm 24." Sam tells me. I nod at him.

"How have you been?" He asks, almost sounding sad, and guilty? I look at him confused.

"I'm good. Are you okay?" I stop us and look at him.

"I just.. I just feel bad. I left you when you needed people the most. God I felt so awful. I let my anger get the best of me." Sam sighs when he finishes.

The past keeps coming back. Why world why?

"Sam. It's fine, I get it okay? I was underage, and you bought me drinks." I pause and laugh "that was fun, we should do it again." I say trying to lighten the mood.

He smiles and nods "you can meet my girlfriend Rosa." I nod and smile. Awee, he has a girlfriend. I'm so happy for him.

"Wanna see a picture of her?" He asks smiling like a complete idiot. I nod eagerly. I wish JJ did that when I met his friends, but no, all he says is 'this is my babe' then ignores me.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and scrolls through his pictures trying to find the perfect picture of her. In my opinion they're all perfect, she's so fucking pretty. I'm jealous.

He shows me a picture of them

"She is so pretty! I'm happy you found a girl to put up with your ass

"She is so pretty! I'm happy you found a girl to put up with your ass." I say jokingly. He laughs and lazily puts his arms on my shoulders as we start to walk to the car.

"What about you?" He asks. "Are you and Jc-" I cough "no! No." I say quickly.

"I have a boyfriend. His name is Joseph." I pull my phone out of my pocket to show him a picture.

"He's a cute lil Asian man

"He's a cute lil Asian man." I let out a huge ass laugh. Probably the most I've laughed in a long time

"Sam he's not Asian." Sam shrugs and I put my phone away. We make it back to Kians car.

"How about we go tonight?" Sam suggests. I don't have anything going on. Kian nods.

Sam and I quickly trade numbers and hug goodbye, I got into Kian's car and he drives me back to my apartment. "I'll see you at 8 okay Sammy bug?" I laugh and nod.
-

Here's a short update! Tomorrow I'll add the second part!

How was your guys' day??