8

Like and comment cause I gave you Jc's booty ;)

Sam's POV:
I hear someone pushing open the curtains and the sun shines through.

I groan and hide my head under the pillows. Who the hell wakes someone up? I'm going to stab whoever the hell it is.

"Sam, wake up." A person shoved me off the bed and I land on the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow what the fuck?!" I say sitting up and rubbing my head. The hangover is getting to me.

I don't remember where I am and start to freak out a little bit. I try to remember what happened last night but it just wouldn't come to me.

I look up and Kian comes over, he gives me some ibuprofen and water. I silently thank him and swallow the pills and stand up.

"It's 2pm you should probably go home and talk to JJ." Kian says slightly shaking his head.

"Why? He knows I went out, but I miss him." I say smiling. Kian looked at me like a crazy. What's wrong with missing my boyfriend?

"Do you, uh.. Remember anything from last night?" Kian stutters. I groan and shake my head.

"Well, when we were ther-" my phone ringing cut him off. I look around the room and grab my phone off the bed. The contact name 'My babe' flashing on the screen.

"Kian I really gotta go. I'll call you later alright?" He sighs and nods. I change back into my dress but keep my heels off.

Kian and I hug and say our goodbyes. He calls me an uber and they drive me home.

Jj's POV:
I pace around our apartment. I fucked up. She hasn't come home, she's ignoring my calls. All I saw was a guy taking her home and I wanted to kill him but my friends calmed me down.

I sit on the couch and bounce my leg up and down waiting for her.

The chick who gave me a blow job in the bathroom was grea- what am I saying? I'm a terrible person.

Sam has been there for me for 1 and a half years. She has dealt with all my flaws, and trust me, I have lots of them.

The door knob jiggles and I look at it and stand up. Sam opens the door while smiling widely, I swear the ends of her lips touch her ears like in those cartoons.

"Sam-" I'm cut of by her wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

She pulls away after about 20 seconds and smiles again. "Hey JJ!"

"I- uh hi." I say awkwardly and confused. She pulls away from me and walks to the room. I follow her completely dazed like a lost puppy.

She lifts the dress that clung to her body and I look away, already feeling like a complete ass.

I hear some rummaging around, I then hear a giggle come from her cute mouth "you can look. You are my boyfriend." I slowly turn around and she slips some joggers on, already wearing a simple black camisole.

She frowns and looks at me. Shit she knows. Shit. Crap. Fuck.

"W-what's wrong?" I stutter out.

"I can't remember anything from last night." She pouts in the cutest way.

"It'll come back." I say quietly. Maybe it's a good thing she doesn't know. I can try harder for our relationship.

Who am I kidding. I don't love her, I did at the beginning, we really loved each other, but I just fell out of it. That's completely normal right? Yeah it is.

She gives me a house to live in, and a sense of home. But we don't have sex like we used to. I'm a man, I have needs, and that girl at the club filled them. Sucks that I didn't get her number.

"Hey JJ!" I turn around to the girl who called my name. I hum to acknowledge her.

"We should get take out and watch movies!" She cheers and claps her hand like a child.

"I would absolutely love to baby, but I have a job interview." I lied straight through my teeth. I was really going to see Lauren, a girl I met a couple days ago.

She nods trying to hide her sadness. I quickly kiss her cheek and slip on my shoes. "I'll see you later okay?"

She nods and kisses my cheek as I walk out of the door.
-

Weird way to end it ik.

Try to get this and chapter 7 to 7 likes for chapter 9 :)

What do you think of JJ?

Are y'all ready for some Jam action? (Jc and Sam?)