11

Remember Like and comment loves :))

"That did not happen!" I yelled while laughing. Jc eagerly nodded his head up and down.

"Connor was drunk out of his mind and walked up to his boyfriend and asked him out. Troye said no." Jc said laughing. I miss Connor, he was the stability in my life after everything went to shit.

I shake my head and smiled down at my lap. Not knowing how to start up another conversation, I played with the ring on my middle finger.

Jc slowly moved his hand and it intertwined with mine. "What are you thinking about?" He asks with a soft tone.

"You." I say looking over at him. He smiled, "and JJ.." He then frowned.

"I cheated on him, and he's been nothing but faithful to me." I say looking down. "This is the second time I've cheated on one of my boyfriends with you." I sigh.

He pulled his hand away from mine and turned into the parking lot of my apartment.

"Did you regret the kiss?" He asked without looking at me.

I felt something in the kiss, something I haven't felt in 3 years. I missed Jc terribly, but this can't happen, not again, I promised my self it wouldn't. I didn't know if I regretted it.

So, I told him just that, "I don't know." I whispered. Jc almost had a pained look in his eyes.

The car stopped in front of the stairs up to my door "Just go be with your boyfriend, I'll send you the money for the job you did tonight. Thank you Mrs. Moore." Jc said dryly.

"You can't be serious Jc." I said looking at him, surly a confused expression was written over my face.

"Do I look like I'm joking Samantha?" Jc said, finally looking at me with a poker face.

I sigh, "thank you for driving me home Justin." With that I get out of his car grabbing my camera and the small clutch.

As soon as I close the door, Jc speeds out of the place. I sigh once again and walk up the stairs to my house, mumbling a few hi's to the neighbors who were out.

I dig the old silver key out of my bag and unlock the door. After walking into the house and closing the door I kick off my heels, relived to be out of them and sit on the couch.

"JJ?" I say. No one answers. Without worrying about it, I go into the kitchen and get a glass of water and put a left over slice of pizza in the microwave.

While waiting for that, I walk up the stairs and open my bedroom door so I could get into something more comfortable.

A gasp escapes my lips as the scene in front of me takes place. Some chick was straddling JJ's waist while kissing him.

JJ looks up at me and pushes the girl off of him "it's not what it looks like!" He stammers.

"What do you mean? You were kissing a girl, on the bed where I sleep with you. In our home! I can't believe this." I mumble and walk down the stairs, still wearing my white dress.

JJ comes running after me "how many times?" I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

He doesn't hesitate to answer "7.." I look at him with disappointment.

"Is that all you've done?" My voice cracks at the end.

"I've been sleeping with a girl named Lauren.." He mumbled with his head down.