☆ I don't need your Letters ☆

Start from the beginning

He asked, hope in his voice.

The man in front of him nodded.

The raven-haired boy looked down at his sleeping lover, bruised all over and wounded in the shoulder and leg.

His eyes gleamed once again as tears fell from them.

"Thank You."

He whispered to the man, almost inaudible.

The latter smiled back.

"It's nothing. I know you'll take good care of him."

He finished, opening the door for Jumin once he had assured the taller boy that everything was going to be alright.

"But please do get him to a hospital quickly."

He added, assigning bodyguards to follow the couple closely after which, just in case any of Seven's seniors showed up on the way to the building's exit.

Then, smiling as he usually did, the man turned around to pick Vanderwood up, holding the brunette in his arms.

"I'm sorry I let you out of sight."

-

"He's up."

"Wait. What-"

"He's up, Jumin."

"Wh- He really is! Saeyoung, can you see me?"

The redhead lying on the hospital bed opened his eyes slowly, pupils trying to register the brightness of the lights shining above his head.

"Where am I?"

He asked, unaware of his situation.

"The hospital."

Jaehee replied, from her position beside the bed.

Jumin got up from his seat, eyes blinking in worry as he got into his lover's line of vision.

"Saeyoung?"

He called, eyes searching the redhead's.

Seven looked up at him, his cheeks turning pink.

"Jumin."

He muttered back, sitting up gingerly and twisting his body a little so as to not trigger pain from any of his wounds while he hugged the taller boy.

Jumin hugged him back, carefully placing his hands around the shorter boy's back, afraid of touching any of Seven's wounds.

"It's alright. Everything's fine now."

He assured the younger boy, whose shoulders trembled as he wept on the raven-haired boy's shoulder.

"You had a couple of stitches on your shoulder, but what's important is that you're still able to use both your arms and legs."

Jumin muttered, breathing heavily as tears began to stream down his cheeks.

He couldn't help it.

The person he loved the most in the world was finally safe and sound, healing and breathing, and in his arms.

He bit back whimpers as he hugged the smaller boy a little tighter.

"I missed you so much."

The raven-haired boy whispered, as quiet as possible to hide his embarassing stutters.

"I missed you, too."

Seven replied, hiding his crying face in the taller boy's shoulder.

"I love you."

Jumin swallowed, his shoulders trembling as more tears streamed down his face.

The redhead he held in his arms blinked, a tear sliding down the latter's cheek.

"I love you, too, Jumin."

The shorter boy whispered back, his vision blurring as he began to cry once again.

Zen, Jaehee, Yoosung and V all sat around that hospital bed, but none of them said a word.

The air was still with regret and cold and a warmth that was seeping in slowly, unsurely; and yet it draped them all under comfort.

Seven broke from Jumin's embrace, taking a deep breath as he blinked away his tears.

The redhead caressed his lover's cheek lovingly, wiping away tears that had already been shed.

"I'm sorry, Jumin. I wasn't able to send you your letters during that period of time."

He muttered apologetically.

Jumin took Seven's hand in his.

"I don't need your letters."

He replied, his voice almost cracking.

"I need You."