☆ Nothing Much ☆

Chapter 19: Nothing Much

"Seafood fried rice and egg fried rice?"

The waiter asked, carrying steaming plates of food.

"Yes, thank you."

Jumin gave a small but courteous smile as the plates were set on the table.

Seven's eyes shimmered with desire, and he grabbed a pair of utensils from the utensil tray, ready to start - or finish - his meal.

The man in front of him chuckled softly.

"Eat up."

He said softly, grabbing his own fork and spoon.

Seven laughed.

"Even if you don't ask me to, I still will."

His eyes lowered to the food on his plate and he quickly took a bite of his meal.

After chewing for a bit, he swallowed, a big smile on his face.

"It's so good, man!"

He exclaimed, taking another mouthful of the fried rice on his plate.

"Really? Let me try some."

Jumin laughed.

Seven nodded.

"Sure."

He said, scooping some of his fried rice with his spoon and holding the utensil in front of Jumin's lips.

Jumin happily took a bite from the spoon, nodding after he chewed for a bit.

"It is good."

He smiled, and Seven smiled back.

"Right?"

The redhead withdrew his spoon and continued to eat his meal.

Jumin, too, dug into his seafood fried rice, marvelling at the incredible taste that it brought.

This is good, too.

I should stop by here more often.

He decided, and took a few mental notes that anyway, by stopping by the café, he would be able to see Seven, too.

Smiling to himself, he finished his lunch before Seven did, which irritated the rather child-like redhead, who insisted that it was he who wanted to finish his lunch before Jumin did.

Jumin laughed, the pouting redhead in front of him glaring... as much it could go, toy knives instead of daggers, which made the businessman laugh even more.

"You didn't even tell me we were competing on who was going to finish lunch first."

Jumin stated simply, sighing after he had stopped laughing.

"It doesn't matter! Even when I didn't tell you, you still finished before I did."

Seven huffed, crossing his arms.

Jumin chuckled, watching as the redhead in front of him took an angry sip from his glass of ice lemon tea.

What on earth?

Even when he's angry, he's still adorable.

He smiled to himself, eyes locking with Seven's.

The shorter boy shot him a look.

"What are you laughing at?"

He murmured, drink still in hand, and Jumin shrugged.

"Well, nothing much."