Twenty Six

[Kryptonite]

Love is good if two people fill each other's lapses.

When one was weak, the other one should stand tall. Everybody has their yin to their yang, and it'll take time to figure out who's that.

The best of love is given to those who wait. To those who never gave up, and to those who have faith. Given the fact that Luna was weird and Draco was arrogant. The two seemed to find a safe house inside a storm.

The were a lot of arguments of course. A lot of storming out, crying, sorry's, and mending up. Love isn't simple, but that's the great thing about Love. It's truly indescribable.

Sometimes it's like a fairytale, the one wherein your knight in shining armor arrives and sweeps you off your feet, yeah that kind of fairytale.
Other love stories have a twist, but that's a different plotline we have to leave behind.

So what is love really?

Is it good?

Is it lethal?

Is it crazy?

Is it constant?

Well, I'm not sure, but if you ask me, (the writer) love is damn right mysterious, yep heck it is.

"Hey,"

Luna turned her head to the side and saw Draco peeking from the doorway.

Luna laughed heartily. Draco smiled at her, as he waltzed dramatically entering Luna's room. Luna approached him, and threw her arms on his shoulders. She smiled at him fondly, realizing how grey his eyes were. Then she realize again, they were had a slight shade of green, like a sea after a storm.

"Looks like someone's happy," Draco said, smiling down upon her, chuckling when Luna gave a small giggle.

"I always see the good in everything, Draco," she said, looking up on him, admiring everything about him.

"Yeah, you sure do," Draco grinned.

After a split second of bliss, a knock came from the door. Draco and Luna let go of one another, and Draco opened up the door. There stood Ron, who had a small smirk on his lips, "We'll be leaving soon, you might need to pack up early though, Hermione never wants to be late," he said to Draco, then he realize it was Luna's room, so he furrowed his eyebrows. His jaw dropped as he even thought of the idea.

"Nothing happened," Draco said, rapidly catching Ron's misbehaving thoughts.

Ron briefly nodded, eyes still in shock and wide. He opened his mouth but closed it once more. "You know what," he said, absentmindedly, "I'll catch up with you guys later," And with that he slowly turned away, and headed for the stairs.

Draco turned to Luna, closing the door behind him. Then he sat on an armchair, across Luna. "So where you going when we leave Hogwarts? I mean, yeah, you'll go back to your job, and well, we're gonna be working again,
and--"

"Draco, we'll meet up, okay?" Luna said, softly.

"A-are you sure? I mean, maybe it'll hassle you, I mean, you need time for work, you travel a lot, and, I dunno, maybe, it'll, I, I, um,..., maybe it'll affect ... us," he stammered, unsure of the words were right.

Luna stood up from her seat, and grabbed Draco's hand, making him stand.

"It won't affect us," Luna assured.

"You promise?" Draco asked.

Luna smiled at him, and placed a hand on his cheek, "I promise," she said, delicately.

Luna moved closer and planted a small kiss on his cheek. "I always keep my promises."

She moved away and headed for the door, when Draco asked, "Where you going?"

"Breakfast, have you already eaten?" Luna answered.

Draco shook his head, "No, not yet," he replied.

Luna smiled, grabbing his hand, "Well, what are we waiting for?" she giggled.

And with that, they went downstairs, fingers intertwined, reassuring one another that their both safe when they're together.

Merry Christmas y'all!
This is a filler chapter, and I'm really sorry for the late uploads, I was really busy like yeah, I'm currently writing five stories right Now, and a script for a school film. So guys I'm really sorry. But I really love you guys, I mean it.

And I really hate to break this to all of you but this book is almost finish, like there will be maybe 2 more chapters to go, but don't fret guys, I'm here and will always be at service.

So yeah, Have a yourselves a Merry Christmas :)