Chapter Sixteen

AN: Hey guys, I have actually finished my film in just one week! Yay! Being a director, writer, and producer in the same time was not easy, but it was like a rollercoaster ride that never ends. And it was nice working with different people with unexpected talents.... Anyway, I'll stop this chat and start the story

Harry, Ron, Draco, and Neville did the laundry for a long period of time. All wet and sweaty, anyone could swear they looked hot.

While the girls did the dishes in just a fast blur.
With just one flick of Hermione's wand, all of the dirty dishes come dry and clean.

"Well that was a workout." Neville said, once the boys entered the Weasley home.

Harry wiped a bead of sweat on his forehead and agreed, "You think?" He asked sarcastically.

Neville shrugged playfully, "I guess."

"Ginny, where's mom?" Ron suddenly asked.

"She went to the Ministry this morning, and George also went to see Angelina." Ginny said, "They'll be back soon." She added quickly, once she noticed Ron's vengeful eyes.

Hermione sighed, "Come in now, enough of the playing and pack up your things. We'll be leaving this eleven, or else we'll miss the train." She said.

Luna nodded, "I agree with Hermione, we should indeed get ready."

"Correct." Hermione replied, shortly.

"Okay..." Draco said slowly.

"Girls' they're always right." Ron muttered, bitterly.

All of them went upstairs to their rooms. Once they finished packing up, Mrs. Weasley came.

"Hi mom." Ron greeted.

"Ronald, hurry now, you would not like to be late for the ride." Molly said.

Ron rolled his eyes and stomped his foot, "Great."

"Oh, and Draco, dear," Molly called out. Draco turned around to face her, and he came near to her as she jerked her head to follow her. Once they were in the kitchen, alone. Mrs. Weasley sighed at Draco. "Please don't be dashingly bad again when you reach at Hogwarts... Sometimes being a good guy makes a quick way to a woman's heart." She said.

Draco was surprised with her advice and had nothing to say but nod in return.

Mrs. Weasley sighed again, "I know that you and six up there are no good friends in Hogwarts, and I know all about your nasty and hurtful comments about them, but I know Draco that you are nothing but a good person with a heart of gold in loyalty." Molly said.

"I'm just a Slytherin, not a pride loving Gryffindor." Draco replied.

"I know, and you are cunning, ambitious, resourceful, and zealous... The great Salazar Slytherin proved that. And you, Draco, I see a bright future for you, for you are more than just a Slytherin... You are a wizard. A brave,  cunning wizard you are.

"Do not let other people measure who you are for what they see. Let them judge you by what they feel about you. Looks, fame, and title does not matter — It's the heart that does, and you should keep this in mind." Molly finished.

Draco had to take everything in, and reflect into it.

"Thank you." He said.

Molly smiled at him, "Just be who you are, dear. Nothing bad." She said softly, and with that she gave Draco a warm hug, and pat his back.

"Now go pack your things and be ready." She said.

Draco nodded, "Thank you so much, Mrs. Weasley."

Molly smiled again, and nodded.

Draco then walked upstairs and reached his room, where he entered.

Looks, fame, and title does not matter — It's the heart that does, and you should keep this in mind.

It hit Draco like a thousand bricks, and it was overwhelming.

The thought that Molly cared for him was surprising, after what he had done to the Weasleys, Molly had still forgiven him, and accepted him like he was her own son.

Draco felt bad of himself for being the wrong person for his whole Hogwarts years, he had hurt so many people and cursed so many lives, and yet here he is living, and accepting the chances thrown at him.

It was a debating feeling.
It was an anxious decision.
But he has to make a choice.
He has to clear his mind.
He has to take this chance.
He has to change.
He has to change for the good and for the good of most.

Draco was determined.
He was ambitious.
He knew it won't be easy.
He knew it would be time consuming, but he knew he could make it.

"Draco?" Someone called.

Draco spun around and saw Luna and Neville, standing in his doorway.

"We need to go now." Luna informed.

"Or else, Hermione's gonna kill us." Neville said, seriously.

"NEVILLE! LUNA! DRACO!" Hermione's loud yell echoed.

"We're coming!" Neville yelled back.

"Geez, she has been so loud, lately." Neville said.

Luna nodded, "And jumpy." She added.

Neville nodded.

"Draco are you all ready?" Luna asked.

Draco nodded, "Yeah, sure, come on, let's go down now." He said.

And the three of them went downstairs and reached the landing to meet the others.

"Alright, so we'll travel by apparation and meet at the train station, okay?" Hermione instructed.

"Okay." Everyone replied.

"Good bye mom," Ron said, hugging his mom.

"Thank you mom, good bye. I promise to give you letters every time I have that is free." Ginny said, ad she hugged her mother too, before letting go.

"Oh, thank you so much, Mrs. Weasley." Hermione said, embracing Molly too.

Hermione let go, and then Harry approached Mrs. Weasley and gave her a hug, "Thank you so much." Then he let her go.

Then Luna came followed by Neville then Draco.

They had all say their thank you and good byes, before making another great adventure of a lifetime.

After all, There's always another adventure waiting in Hogwarts.

AN: There you go guys, hope you liked it, and please don't forget to vote. Love y'all.