Chapter Eleven

Draco ran downstairs and was greeted by Ginny at first.

"Morning, Draco." Ginny greeted as she passed and came down sitting beside Harry in the dining table.

Everyone was eating. Everyone means Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Neville and Luna.

"Come on now, mate, don't want to be late for the pictorial." Neville stated, with a grin across his face.

"This would be exciting." Luna mutters with a smile.

Neville thinned his lips, "Oh, it sure will be." He said assuringly.

Draco took a seat and he was now on the other side of Luna. When he sat, he unintentionally brushed his hand with Luna's hand.

Luna looked up and smiled at him, "Well, good morning, Prince Draco, did you have a nice sleep?" She asked.

Draco smirked, "I sure did." He said.

Luna giggled, "Okay, now, what was that dream?" She said in mid laughs.

Draco smiled at her, playfully, before getting a glass of water.

"Hurry up you guys!" Ginny suddenly, exclaims, as she shoved toast into her mouth.

"Gin, it's bad to swallow food, fastly. You can have appendicitis if you do that." Hermione stated.

"Offendikitis or what, we need to hurry!" Ginny said, swallowing her food rapidly.

Harry and Hermione laughed, causing Ginny to be confused.

"What?" Ginny asked.

"It's appendicitis, Ginny." Hermione laughed, "Not offendikitis."

Ginny rolled her eyes, and glared at Harry and Hermione.

Harry raised his hands in surrender, "Okay, you got me. You got me." He said playfully.

Ginny scowled. Still not approvingly forgiving.

Harry stood, "I'm gonna go get my things for the pictorial." He said, standing abruptly, and heading of upstairs.

Everyone laughed, but Ginny shot a look that could kill.

Everyone stopped laughing and sprinted upstairs. Ginny seemed satisfied at their reaction, so she just sat there, smiling at her self.

************
After how many minutes, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Draco, and Neville made their way downstairs, where Ginny was tapping her feet on the floor, impatiently.

Harry looked at her and shrugged, "Well? What now?"

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Now, we apparate." She said.

"All right." Harry groaned.

Ginny jerked her head, facing the chimney.

"So who goes first? We'll be travelling by Floo powder." Ginny said.

"Wait i thought we were going to apparate!" Harry exclamations.

Ron suddenly scoffed, "You go first, Harry. I'm sure you'll fancy the ride." He said with a laughed.

Harry scowled at him, "I didn't judge you when you were sleeping with Peter, your lovable pet." Harry stated, grinning mischievously at Ron.

Ron's ears flushed red. He was confused whether he would punch Harry straight in the face or push him into the fireplace, cursing him.

"Enough of this rubbish, and you should go first Luna, followed by Neville and Draco then Harry and Ron and then me with Hermione." Ginny instructed.