Chapter Ten: Real

AN: Hey y'all! So I would like to say sorry for the late update. I have been really really like EXTREMELY BUSY in life. I had my periodical exam last Saturday, and yeah it was like solving a jig saw puzzle with no pictures, but positively, I think I did well... So yeah enough of my explanation, and let's start this chapter. : )

Oh and please tell me your thoughts about this story, and don't forget to vote, comment, and if possible, follow, ; )

"Draco? Draco? Bloody Hell, mate wake up!"

Draco jolted upward and banged his forehead with Ron. The two groaned in complain and pain.

"Bloody Hell! Didn't your father taught you to wake you when it's morning? No wonder you're so pale!"

"Well, didn't your father ever tell you to brush your teeth in the morning?" Draco snag.

"Bloody vampire, wake up, Dracula!" Ron sneered.

Draco looked completely distraught. "Did? Wait, how's Neville? I mean, Luna? Wait I thought -- What date is it?"

Ron rolled his eyes, "Wake up, moron, it's the day of the photoshoot! Ginny has been singing the whole bloody morning about it!" Ron exclaimed, as Ginny's singing voice came ringing all around the house.

Draco was flabbergasted. If this is the day of the photoshoot, and he just awaken from sleep, so that means he and Luna never kissed. It was just a dream. It was just a whole bloody dream.

"Hey Malfoy!" Ron shouted, bringing Draco back to reality.

"What?" Draco asked.

Ron rolled his eyes, "Get up you bloody bloke and get ready or else Ginny's gonna hex me if were late for the photoshoot."

Draco nodded, "Yeah... Just give me a sec." He said.

Then Ron went out of his room and headed for downstairs.

Draco shook his head. He thought it would be real he thought Luna would be real. But the real thing is that Luna is just his friend and not his girlfriend and that they had never kissed.

Draco felt agitated with the situation. He rushed to take a bath and change his clothes. He comb his hair wore a blue polo shirt then marched downstairs.

This is going to be a long long long day for him.

********
Hey guys I know it's short and probably boring but this chapter needs to be cut for far more surprises to come... I've been really busy actually. And I think its kinda hard for me to update early but just bear in mind that I will always update even if it'll take for awhile. Thank you everyone for the support and love lots, oh and please vote, comment and follow.