Chapter Seven

Draco never knew that this day would ever come. Everything of her just made him feel something that could not although out describe. There was something with her that made him feel complete.

The next day, Draco woke up at the sound of a continuous tocking of his bedroom window.

"What the?" He moaned, squinting his eyes through sunbeams.

He opened the window and let the eagle flew in his house.

The owl drop off a letter and later on flew out. Draco rubbed his eyes, and ran his fingers through his messy blond hair.

He reached for the letter and opened it.

Dear Mr. Malfoy

I hope to see your presence this near thanksgiving on Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft. I would like to formally tell you that I the head mistress of the school, shall be honored if ever you accept my offer of you being a school teacher of the school. I all throughoutly respect your response, Mr. Malfoy. Good day.

Professor McGonagall.

Draco was now thinking out loud. (Not a song) He was still sleepy, and then all of a sudden, someone knocked at his door.

"Who is it?" He asked loudly.

Yet no one answered.

Draco sighed and the he approached his door with no shirt on, and only pyjamas with, not realizing the fact that it could be someone important. But Draco Malfoy was lazy and arrogant, Who cares? Right?

Draco opened his door and his eyes immediately grew wide.
He gave an embarrassed yell, at the sight of Luna Lovegood staring at him. Bloody Hell, what was I thinking?

"Get your shirt on, Malfoy, oh for goodness sakes!" Luna exclaimed, covering her eyes with a red box.

Draco wanted to laugh at Luna's reaction and tease her playfully, but he knew that if he did so, Luna would hex the morning daylight out of him.

So obediently Draco Malfoy grabbed on of his shirt from last night, and put it on.

He looked up and saw Luna still closing her eyes. He laughed sarcastically, "Lovegood, Oh please, it's not like you saw something prohibited." He said.
"You can open your eyes."

Luna slowly peek her eyes from the corners of the box and open them slowly. "You're crazy." She said.

"But charming." He smirked.

Luna did not blush like all of the other girls did if Draco coolly said he's charming. Luna found this action conceited, not charming.

Draco noticed Luna's annoyed reaction. "Sorry." He said quietly. "Want breakfast?"

Luna gave him a warm smile.
She looked around Draco's new house. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure, It would be a great honor to have such beauty in such place." Draco said, opening the door widely.

Luna smirked, "Stop flattering." She laughed.

"If you say so," Draco said, as he lead Luna in his house.

"Did you got the letter from Hermione?" Luna asked

"What letter? She's marrying Ron? I wasn't informed!" Draco exclaimed.

"No silly, the letter, you know from Hogwarts, talking about us being student teachers?" Luna said.

"Oh, that, sorry, huh, guess I'm going crazy," Draco said.

Luna looked shocked and terrified at the same time of what he had just said.

"I'm just joking, don't take it seriously." Draco said.

Luna nodded slowly, "Right..."
"So, are you ready?" She asked.

Draco's eyes immediately grew wide, "Ready for what?" He asked tentatively.

Luna rolled her eyes, "To go to the Burrow, you Loon." She joked.

Draco laughed, "Oh ... Okay, so that's what you're talking about very clever Lovegood, so clever."

Luna shook her head, "Well, you're so Malicious, Malfoy."

Draco laughed, and raised his hands up in surrender.
"Okay, okay, say what you want."

Luna punched him on the arm.
"Come on, we need to go now!"

"But I haven't taken a bath yet... And I haven't taken breakfast too!" Draco said.

"Ooh ... Hurry your self up! Take a bath, and don't bother about breakfast. Mrs. Weasley, already told me to have our breakfast there in the Burrow." Luna explained.

Draco scratched his head, "Okay." He said, walking towards his room, "You can feel at home. Suite yourself. Be free to do things." He called back, before Luna heard him close the door.

"Thanks!" Luna yelled.

Luna sat on Draco Malfoy's black leather couch, and turned on the television. Surprised that the once blood loyal loon hand embraced some muggle traits.

After almost half an hour Draco stepped out of his room, wearing a blue shirt under a black tuxedo and black pants, carrying a luggage bag in one hand.

"Are you ready? To apparate, if I may clarify." Luna said, as she noticed Draco grinned.

"Always." Draco said.

And with that they took each others hand and apparated to the Burrow.