Chapter

Luna, Harry, Draco, Ginny, Hermione, Neville and Ron stepped out of their rooms and gasped at each others look. Everyone was stunning, dashing and beautiful.
Harry with his green big eyes behind his signature circled eyeglasses, and a brown suit that was ironed and brimmed perfectly with a maroon neck tie around his neck and his jet black hair was messy but in a cute way. His pale skin matched his outfit and the pink cheeks he had. Harry never looked as young as he was since the war. He looked adorable, cute, somehow nerdy but charming.
Harry looked over and saw Ron standing with his hands smoothing his leather jacket. His eyebags were gone and his freckles looked more prominent than ever, matching his pinkish white skin and ginger hair. Ron had also loose weight since the war, so he looked even more taller than ever, and much more 'boy next door' looking.
Hermione smiled at this sight and so did Ron. He knew they all looked their best. He looked at Hermione and was mesmerized by her. She was wearing this magenta colored dress that had no sleeves, revealing some skin, it fit her from her waist down to her hips and to her knees. Her dress had a back accent, revealing her back. Her hair was tied in a bun with her side bangs, and jewelry that was not over the top but still lovely. She looked approachable, Hermione looked as if she was a prom queen and a very out going girl. Hermione saw Ginny and was just as Harry and Ron were. Ginny was in a golden colored long sleeve shirt that was in shirt by a high waist Navy blue skirt and her shoes her high wedges making her much even more taller. Her once straight ginger hair was now bouncy and long and parted to the side. She looked pretty, lovely and more like a romantic cutie.
She smirked, and turned to look at Neville who took her breath away. Neville was wearing an army shirt and green camouflage pants and stylish army boots. Neville Longbuttom never looked hot as this. He looked manly, rugged and tough. He had his once shaggy hair styled upright and thick. He smiled and turned to look at Draco, who was dressed in a cool blue suit that was buttoned in the middle, revealing a white polo shirt under. He had his blond hair upward and it was in a side direction. He looked none other than rich, respected an manly. He gave a curt nod at all and then turned to look at Luna. Draco felt his heart flip and flop. Luna looked even more beautiful than ever. She wore a blue cocktail dress that was just an inch or two above her knees, and red high heels, with her hair tied up in a messy yet hot ponytail. She looked like a highschool girl from JS prom. Draco smiled as Luna twirled around, spinning. She laughed as Hermione and Ginny gave her teasing jokes.

"Guess, Loony is now Lovely." Ron snickered, glancing at Draco.

Draco shot a dirty look at the red head, before Allison came and called all of them to the photo booth.

"So, what do we do?" Harry asked.

Allison smiled, "Okay, first is that all of the seven of you are going to look like your everyday look as if you're in Hogwarts."

"Really? Cuz, I don't remember Potter, Weaslebeam, Mudblood, Longbuttom, Weaslette and Loony and I were great friends in our years in Hogwarts." Draco said, playfully.

Allison looked stunned and confused.

"Trust me, we were worst than enemies." Harry told her.

Allison nodded slowly. She took everything in and gulped.

"Okay, act like your having fun and all smiles everyone!" Allison exclaimed as she walked behind the lights and the cameras in front.

"What do we do?" Hermione asked.

"Just look like I said something funny." Ron told her.

Hermione raised her eyebrows, "You're joking, right?"

Ron's mouth fell agape.
Hermione laughed at the sight of his face.

"You look like Filch after the opening of the chamber!" Hermione laughed.

Harry was curious, "What's the connection?" He asked, laugh was about to conquer him now.

"What's the connection?" Hermione giggles.

Harry grinned, before laughing too.

Ron was now so confused, "What?- wait what did I do?" He asked, still not getting where Hermione and Harry was going to.

"You dimbo, you don't get it do you?" Ginny said, grinning.

Ron shook his head, "No."

Everyone burst out laughing, making Ron scratch his head.

Allison took this as a n opportunity, so she signalled the photographers to take pictures.

Click!

Click!

Click!

Pictures were taken from the seven and all looked natural and memorable.

Allison called everyone to come to her side, and take a look at the photos.

"It looks natural, not like it was scripted, but it looks like an everyday scenario." Hermione said, praising the photos.

"I look dumb." Ron said, frankly.

Hermione burst out laughing again, "It's because it's natural." Hermione laughed.

Harry laughed too and so did Ginny and Neville and Luna and Draco.

Ron rolled his eyes playfully. "Okay, you got me." He laughed.

"Okay! Next up is the interview!" Allison said, "come on now!"

They all followed Allison as she guided the group into a room. The room was simple and there were seven chairs, obviously for them and a another chair for the interviewer.

"Take a seat," Allison said as she motioned everyone to take a seat.

Harry sat first, followed by Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna and Draco.

"So let's start the interview." Allison said, excitedly.

Everyone smiled and felt the adrenaline rush through them.

Allison crossed her legs as she sat on her chair.

"Let's start the interview, shall we?" Allison said.

She took out a piece of paper and unfolded it. This is going to be a long day after all.