Chapter Ninteen

"Jealous? Me jealous?" He scoffed,

"I wouldn't want a stupid scar on my forehead, no thanks,"

             ~Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets~

  •19•

"The feast was amazing!" Ron exclaimed as Harry, Luna, Hermione, Draco, Neville and Ginny walked with him.

"Did you saw their faces? Man, we were like celebrities back there!" Ron continued.

"And not to mention, many wanted to marry Neville." Harry spoke, laughing slightly.

Neville laughed at Harry's comment, "Believe me, if they saw me years ago, they wouldn't be drooling over Mr. Longbuttom." Neville drastically said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Ginny stuck her tongue out in disgust, "Gross, Neville, just gross!"

Everyone laughed, including Neville who gave Ginny a playful nudge at the shoulder.

"I wonder what will our room look like, you know now that we'll be sharing a dorm." Hermione said.

They all turned to another corner and stopped, when they saw Prof. McGonagall in front of them.

"Hello, children." McGonagall said.

"Good evening, Professor... What brings you here?" Harry asked.

"Well, I was actually needing to talk to the seven of you." McGonagall said.

"Please, come, follow me." She continued. Everyone followed her and they were guided to her office, where she gladly welcomed them.

Everyone took a seat and turned to focus at her.

"What were you wanting to talk to us, professor?" Luna asked.

McGonagall smiled at them, "Well, here is a list of your schedules," she said, handing each one a parchment with written notes.

Everyone took their paper and took a look at them.

"I already assigned your topics and time schedules, and you are aware to your stay here at Hogwarts, aren't you?" McGonagall said.

Ginny raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I was saying, miss Weasley, is that, your stay here in Hogwarts will be limited, so please if you can inspire students then do it... You know, that some of them are dealing with emotions they can't understand in their age right now. So, I am asking for your help to keep an eye at these children." McGonagall said, calmly.

"Like Babysitters?" Ron suddenly spoke, earning a quick warning look from Hermione.

McGonagall took a deep serious breath, "Yes, Mr. Weasley, like that, but you will be teaching too. I'm sure you are aware of this, right?"