Chapter Fifteen

"BLOODY HELL, GINEVRA! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Ron's angry voice echoed throughout the Burrow.

The were a series of rapid foot steps sounding, and a synchronized wave of yelling, complaining, and shouting, and inappropriate laughing.

"Hermione asked me to do it!" Ginny explained, loudly not hiding her laughter as she ran down the stairs being chased by Ron, Harry, Neville and Draco, screaming for help, but still laughing.

Luna who was already in the kitchen with Hermione, shared mischievous glances, knowing that Ginny did played the prank well.

"Ron, I got a well picture of you!" Ginny teased.

"Ginny!!" Ron shouted.

Mrs. Weasley came running towards the kitchen, frantically. "What's happening? What's happening? Ronald why are you shouting?" She asked.

Ginny yelled, and ran towards her mother's back.

"Cover me!" Ginny exclaims, she was now in a dark shade of red because of laughing.

"What happened?" George came in, and asked curiously.

"Your sister almost killed me!" Ron stated.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "It wasn't that bad." She said, defensively.

"What did you do?" Molly asked.

Ginny was about to open her mouth when Ron cut her sentence.

"She placed spiders in my bed!" Ron said.

"And set my room in fire!" Harry said.

"She placed snakes in my drawer!" Draco told.

"And she gave me onions with a large banner saying, 'Squib'' Neville agreed.

Molly Weasley couldn't believe her daughter's action.
She turned to glare at her, but Ginny pointed Hermione.

"She told me to do it!" Ginny pointed.

Hermione jumped, "But--"

"That is enough, girls you'll do the dishes today, before you go to Hogwarts... And boys, you do the laundry." Molly said.

Ron and the guys gasped, "Why laundry?"

"Because, you wake everyone up in the burrow with your ferocious voices so go to work now! Quick!" Molly scolded.

Everyone groaned, and dragged their feet to work.

AN: well, that was short, but I promise longer chapters are coming, gosh, I'm really busy, lately, I've been literally busy, cuz I'm MAKING A FILM! YEHEY!!! GOOD LUCK TO ME AND MY CAST, GUYS!!