Chapter Eight

Draco and Luna apparated to the Burrow safely. And when they reached so; a pair of figures appeared running towards them.

"Luna!" Ginny shouted, running towards Luna and throwing a big hug of welcome.

"Oh, Gin, I've missed you!" Luna exclaimed, through Ginny's hair.

Luna looked up and saw Harry, Ron, Hermione approaching with smiles plastered in their faces.
Luna felt more happy than ever before. It was a reunion to be exact, because there they were, The Big Six, again standing strong at the properties of the Burrow. Oh how she wished Neville was there to join the mini reunion.

"How are you Luna?" Harry asked, when Ginny let her go.

"I am so happy to be here again!" Luna exclaimed.

But all of a sudden she gasped as she saw Neville coming out of the doorstep.

Neville did the same reaction and without thinking, they ran into each other and hugged like forever.

"I MISS YOU!" Neville chuckled.

"I miss you too!" Luna giggled.

Neville brought her down and smiled at her.

"My have you grown much more beautiful in the past few years!" He exclaimed.

Luna felt her cheeks burn, Darn it, why does he always makes me do that? She thought.

"But you're still my Luna." Neville grinned.

Luna looked up unto him, and smiled.

Draco on the other hand didn't quite enjoy the situation he was in. Ginny with Harry, Ron and Hermione and now Luna and Neville?

It was far more than awkward for him. And for Neville and Luna he kind of didn't like it. He was kind of not right for him to see them together. It felt to him as if it was ... Just not right. He knew he can't judge if their was a thing between Luna and Neville and that if their together, but he read the news about dating rumors in the Daily Prophet that said Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood may work out and crazily he kind of like it that way.

"Oi! Are you gonna starve and do nasty or get in and eat?!" George yelled from the kitchen window.

"Bloody ... We're coming!" Ron yelled back.

"You still have that 'Bloody' thing of yours don't you?" Draco asked Ron jokingly.

"Well, if it does not make me a ferret then I'll have it till end." Ron said sarcastically.

Draco glared at Ron for a moment before walking in to the Burrow, following the group.

"Weasel." Draco muttured.

The seven made their way in the kitchen where a table with food was prepared.

"Sit down, now, sit down." Mrs. Weasley scurried them to their chairs.

Draco took a seat beside Luna and to his dislike, across Neville. Harry was on his other side then Ginny, and the beside Neville was Hermione and then Ron.

"Mum, I'm going to get something." Ginny excused herself and made her way upstairs.

When everyone was busy talking and eating, Draco privately whispered to Luna.

"Are you a thing?" He asked.

Luna stopped eating and looked at him confused.

"Thing? With who?" She asked.