Chapter Four

"Oh my gosh!" Ginny ran towards Luna, and hugged her tightly.

"I never knew you were dating?!" Harry exclaimed, patting Draco's back.

Draco felt ashamed for the comment he blushed furiously.

"Blimey, I did not saw that coming mate!" Ron spoke, grinning widely.

Hermione just shook her head, "Their obviously not dating, Ronald. It's just a friend thing, and beside Luna has a boyfriend, and Draco has a girlfriend, so there's absolutely nothing between them." She stated.

"Oh, 'Mione, you're a crasher, they're right about you, 'Granger Danger', you are." Ron said.

Hermione scowled. "I'll prove to you!" She said, "Am I right Draco?" She said, turning to Draco.

Draco then nodded hesitantly, "Well, only Luna is in a relationship. I'm actually single." Draco said, calmly.

"No girlfriend?!" Everyone in the group yelled, gaining different stares from people around.

"Yeah. I mean it's not that I wanna be, it's just that, I just didn't saw the ... You know, right one?" Draco said uncomfortably.

Ginny and Hermione sighed, "You'll find that girl ... Someday." They said.

Draco nodded. "Yeah, thanks." He said, glancing over Luna, hoping that she knew what was he feeling, but unfortunately, she was already taken.

"Hey guys, wanna go to Leaky Cauldron? My cash, you're free." Harry said, easily.

Draco smirked, "Whoa, got a lot of galleons there, ain't you Potter?" He said, giving back his usual Malfoy accent.

Harry laughed, "Shut up Malfoy." He said, reviving the line he can only use to talk back.

"Oohh ... Swagger aren't you, Potter?" Draco said swaggerly.

Everyone laughed. Some people came and took out their cameras, and started taking pictures of the group, and not for a second a hundred of media came to pop in the picture, asking them questions, and struggling to get a better look at them.

"Harry! Harry!" One yelled.

"Weasley is our king!!!" One shouted.

"We love you Draco!!!
It was now crowded with witches and wizards.

Luna was shocked with Draco's action. He had his arm on her shoulder and Luna's body was so near Draco, that she smelled the manly seductive scent he had.

"Granger! Granger! When will be the wedding with Weasley?!" A reporter asked, shoving his wand for Hermione to speak. Hermione just shook her head and had no comments.

It was just so noisy and they couldn't take it anymore, so Hermione being the smartest of them all, cast an apparation spell, and just in a snap, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Draco and Ginny, apparated to the muggle world.

Luna did not recognize the place. She didn't at all. She was still in Draco's arms.

"Here, so ... We're now safe from those crazy media. No one will know us, because we're in London. It's a Muggle place, to tell you." She said.

"You're a genius Hermione!" Ron said.

Hermione blushed, before recovering with a smile, and saying, "Well, we need to eat though, how about we go to Mcdonald's? It is a muggle fast food chain, not far from here though. It's just down the street." She explained.

Ginny clapped her hand. "Ooohhh ... And after that we can go shopping!" She exclaimed.

Hermione nodded in excitement too, while Ron rolled his eyes. "Women." He muttered.

The group headed down street and sure enough there was a building called McDonald's, and they went in, and took each others seat. Ginny and Harry went to the cashier, and ordered their food. While, Hermione, Ron, Draco and Luna, sat on their table.

"So ... You work in St. Mungo's then, Malfoy?" Ron asked.

Draco nodded, "Yeah as a healer. And you're an Auror, Ron?" He asked.

Ron nodded, "Yeah, working for the ministry, though." He said.

Draco was about to talk another topic, when he was interrupted by Hermione, "Luna is that Rolf?" She asked, pointing at the window, earning turns.

Luna's smiled faded, and Draco knew why. This Rolf guy, was caught on sight with another girl. He was intimately holding hands with her, laughing.

Draco knew Luna was mad, knew it, oh, yes he knew it, and he was now scared of what Luna could do.

Suddenly, like an earthquake, Luna stood, and storm out of the restaurant, straight to the mushy couple next street. Draco called her but Luna didn't mind, she was about to cross the street that was busy with car! Merlin's name what could happen to her?!

Draco panicked, he run for her. "Luna come back!" He called, but Luna reached the other street like a boss, and with all the forces of the world she slapped the afternoon daylight out of Rolf's face.

Draco winched for a moment. He saw Rolf's face red, and had a hand mark on his cheeks. He then approached Luna, but still he was away from her, and the scene.

"You freak!" Rolf snarled.

"You flea-bitten, brainless, laggard, git! How dare you?!" Luna yelled.

"You freaking told me you'd be in Ireland for your search of Nargles and here you are in London, flirting with monsters?! How dare you?!" Luna shouted.

"I never love you Luna! There was never an us!" Roof said.

Luna looked dumb struck, and that's when Draco came to the picture.

"Hey, you a guy or not? Show respect for a lady!" Draco yelled.

"Why ... Malfoy, eh? Wait until my father hears about this!" He imitated, mimicking and moking Draco.

"Why you ...." Draco began, before he hit Rolf square at the face. And then... Click!!... A camera had captured the moment, and before everyone could react, Draco saw a Daily Prophet photographer.

Great! Now Malfoy gets to be front page!