Chapter Six

Luna got home with a smile, thinking about what Draco had said. Could it be that he was beginning to like her? Or was Draco just being Draco; the arrogant flirt?

Luna shook her head, somehow she knew that deep inside, she was already starting to feel something for Draco. It was a feeling that was extra ordinarily alien to her. She never felt the same feeling she felt with Draco, like she did when she was still with Rolf. This feeling was somehow, annoying yet enjoyable, and that made her smile even when the rain falls.

Luna entered her home and plopped down on the sofa. She had already move to new house, and eventually her daddy stayed on their old house, but Luna, well with her salary already, had manage to help her father reconstruct their house and buy her own one, but still Luna visits her dad often.

She sat on the sofa for how many minutes until an owl came and fell in her living room, and then flew away quickly.

Luna bend down to read the package. It was a letter and a new Daily Prophet edition. Luna's eyes widen, quickly she opened the newspaper, and as if it was a howler, the front page was STUNNING.

DAILY PROPHET

HEROES UNITE AND COLLIDE!

Luna's eyes widen, and her mouth dropped, as she read again:

We have read about Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. We also know about 'The Smartest Witch of Her Age' Hermione Granger and her romance with 'The King' Ronald Weasley.

But NEVER had we ever heard about 'The Slytherine Prince', Draco Malfoy's love life.
Sources tells us that, Malfoy was spotted getting much more cozy with Luna Lovegood. Daily Prophet had spotted them dancing, holding hands, smiling, and even FLIRTING!
FAN GIRL ALERT everyone!

Although there are still no answers to whether the two are really dating; we do know that they are both single, Malfoy at 24 and Lovegood at 23. Recently, Luna Lovegood's status became single due to the controversial cheating news about her ex-boyfriend, Rolf Scamander, but, well, Lucky Luna got her Prince with her.

Luna thought she had just fainted. Was this a joke? Cuz it was not damn funny!