Chapter Twenty Two

❇ chapter twenty two ❇

[ Judgement is Inadequate ]

⬇⬇⬇

Time flies when you're having fun, and Luna seemed to believe this saying. She skidded through the halls with a smile painted on her face. She was heading for the great hall to eat lunch, when she came to a short halt, seeing Draco scowling. He however hadn't noticed Luna, he continued walking rapidly towards the great hall.

"Draco!" Luna called, but he didn't noticed her. Shrugging, Luna walked in the Hall and headed to Draco's table.

Luna sat gently beside the lad, "Hey," she said quietly.

Draco's eyes averted it's attention to Luna, who was looking at him with the same dreamy eyes that he always found interesting.

"Hey," he replied, softly. A smile crept into his lips as his eyes wrinkled.

"How was your day? You seem down a little bit... Can you tell me? I will listen." Luna said.

Draco gave out a sigh, "It's nothing to worry about, I'm just tired," he answered.

Although, he was trying his best to cover his disappointment, Draco knew he could fool anyone except Luna.

"I know you're sad, and angry, tell me, why?" Luna said.

Draco's emotion suddenly froze and he's walls just broke down. As much as he wanted not to cry; a tear slid down his cheeks.
Quickly, he wiped it away.

Luna placed a hand on his back, and pat it slightly.

"You want to talk about it?" Luna said, softly.

The melody of her voice was soothing to his ears and it felt comfortable.

"You know when people judge you, You are forced to adopt something you should conquer ... And I think I just can't do it." He said.

Luna smiled. She knew what it felt. She understand him, more than how he understood his situation.

"I know how you feel. I understand that it's hard." Luna said.

Draco nodded.

"You know, for years people call me Loony .... I had no friends. But that's alright, though, I think the nargles were fuzzing in their brains, and besides, they're just as sane as I am." Luna said, thoughtfully.

Draco smiled. How come he never noticed Luna for 6 years? What did time had in hand that only this time he would realize the beauty of her. She was indeed eccentric and quirky, but that's the greatest thing about her. Luna is unique, and even though you think she has changed and fit in the crowd. She always find a way to standout.

"You're so lovely," said Draco, smiling. He had his hands on top of the table

Luna's eyes widen at first but then she giggled,
"Thank you— You were the first to say that."

Draco grinned, "You are so unique, Luna, I don't know why I never noticed you before— I like you," he admitted.

Luna smiled, "You are a very complex character, Draco. But I seem to understand that though," she said, dreamily.

Draco smiled at her comment. As much as he wanted to stay there and watch her and spend time with her, — he needed to go. They needed to go.

"So...." Luna said, slowly, "We better go, the kids are gonna go cuckoo if they find out their teachers are missing classes," she said