Chapter 10: Obito's Ending

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

(B/s: IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING! PLEASE LOVE ME STILL! ;-;)

Third Person

You have been falling in love with the current hokage. And former sensei. Lets say you really liked him for a long time and got a little upset when he liked Rin. Either way you were still in love with him. You never wanted to let him go, even though there has been many times were you risked your life to save many of your friends. As for right now you got back from a mission. And currently you were at the Hokage's building with the information. Not to mention you were 20 as of now. 

"Obito-senpai." You knocked on the door letting yourself in as Obito flashed you a cheeky smile. He stood up to greet you with a hug as you happily return the hug back. 

"So lately as you know been many insights of thieves in Konoha. So I have been undercover-"

"Wait, (y/n). You're a jonin. Why are you doing a genin rank mission?" Obito asked slightly confused as you hold back a laugh.

"HAHAH!" It was a nervous laugh as Obito looked slightly confused at you.

"I'm not crazy don't judge me. I felt like the thieves will be more scared of me. I don't think it would work with a younger rank ninja. I'm sorry to be bothering you about such a thing." That was a total lie. You only took the mission so you could see him. You really missed him around, and helping you train and such. Like back in the old days. But now that he was Hokage you wished that he was still your sensei. But either way you will be in love with him.

"I don't see what your saying but okay!" Obito flashed you his grin which made your heart skip a beat. You were really in love with him. You didn't even know how you will confess to him. He had no time for you and it was the truth.

"Hey, since your here can we talk about something?" He asked as you nodded. You sat on the chair as a clear blush was visible on his cheeks. You looked at him with pleading eyes as he suddenly laughed nervously.

"W-Will you go out with me? I mean I totally get it, if you day no. I mean your my former-" Obito quickly panicked. Like he didn't mean what he said. He didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, while he secretly wanted you to say yes. 

"I-I JUST.. Uh... really like you since I met you. A-And.. as time went on I wanted to protect you." He mumbled with blushed covering his cheeks. You were completely surprise that he had theses feelings for you.

"O-Obito.." You mumbled as he looked away in a blushing mess.

"I SAID NOTHING! Y-You can go now!" You could tell he was embarrassed by his actions. Yet you thought it was adorable. You quickly got up and kissed him on the cheeks. This only surprised him greatly as he panicked by the sudden contact.

"W-WHAT! SO YOU LIKE ME TOO!?" He asked as he did a very manly yelped which only caused you to laugh and chuckled more.

You nodded as you grabbed his hands and lean in for a kiss. He froze with eyes widen. He wasn't kissing back, to scared if he will mess up.

'This is my chance! She l-likes me! I-I can't believe it!' Obito thought as he closed his eyes and eased into the kiss. He melted right away, but you quickly pulled away after.

"Obito-senpai if you let me talk instead of blurting out maybe you would have heard me." You teased as he suddenly became red.

'EEKKK! SHE LIKES ME! YES!' He thought again. He tried to keep his cool, but quickly failed.

"Anyways I need to get going. I love you." You said as you blushed at your own words. You didn't mean to say those words but it slipped right out of your mouth. Embarrassed you ran out of the Hokage's building as Obito's blush grew even more.