Chapter 39: Hatred or Love..?

Disclaimer: I don't Naruto.

"Tobirama... where's Hashirama...." I asked.

"Fighting with Madara. For now I need you to stay as far away as you can."

I blush brightly as he still carried me bridal style.

"Tobirama I can fight! I can... I can succeed!!!"I said.

"You're to careless about your life. I know that you want to protect everyone.. but we need to protect you."

"And... why do you say that?"

"Because... Madara Uchiha likes you... or even loves you. When he does... he wants you and he will get you." Tobirama said looking into my eyes.

I found my self not looking or pulling away. He's reanimated eyes where on mine. It felt like hours staring into his eyes until some people interrupted.... well... even though he is old... AGE DOESNT MATTER....

"LORD SECOND!" I heard Naruto yelled.

I sweat dropped as Tobirama sat me down on my feet. I notice Tobirama was still looking at me, I turn to him and did a eye smile. When he notice my eye smile,  his eyes widen and turn away. Seeing a small blush on his cheeks.

Minato then teleported to get a hit on Rin. When he did his eyes widen.

"R-Rin...." His eyes were shaking seeing his old student.. doing this.

"M-Minato S-Sensei..." Rin said as she got slice.

Time Skip - Fighting Rin

"(y/n)! I told you to stay away!" Tobirama yelled.

"Please.. Tobirama... I can... do this as well.... I can help... PLEASE!" I said.

"All you want to do is help! You already done your part."

"No.... I...I haven't...." I softly said. "XIONGAGON!"

Tobirama quickly turn his head to look at me.

"Xiongagon...you got to the second stage... at a young age....." Tobirama look at my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.

"The 2nd stage of the xiongagon... Say what kekkei genkai do you have?" Tobirama asked.

"Magnet Release." I said scared.

"That's why.... You clan is like the opposites of the Uchiha clan, and is kinda like the Senju Clan."

I gulped as he stared at me.

"Do-"

"Quiet... Your clan, eyes grow stronger, when your around love. Just like the Senju clan, its a clan of love. Who desires peace." Tobirama said.

"What... what is... it... called?" I asked.

"Murasakino Xiongagon."

"Why... so long..."

I looked down.

"EH? You just like my elder brother!" He yelled.

(B/s: Murasakino means Purple.)

"Tobirama tell me more about this Murasakino Xiongagon

"Tobirama tell me more about this Murasakino Xiongagon." I said as I dodge hits from Rin's wood attacks.

"The Murasakino Xiongagon is eyes that the (l/n) clan have. On the second stage, it transform into the release that the user have. This is only if the user master the release or the kekkiei genkai. Which I think you have...  say... how old are you?" Tobirama asked.

"I'm 16."

His eyes widen and turn away.

Tobirama POV

I'm in love with a 16 year old who is a lot stronger than I expected....... I could feel some heat coming on my face. Man... I hope no one fines me a creep for liking someone who is way younger than me... How should Madara feel though...

"Tobirama-Sama? Is everything alright?" I heard (y/n) say as she took a step closer to me.

I turn away form her so she couldn't see my blush on my face.

"I'm fine." I said emotionless trying not to sound like a coward.

Your POV

I sweat dropped and nodded.

"I also awaken my Xiongagon at the age of 5." I said.

"How... so?" He asked. "The xiongagon is only awaken... when someone upsets the user... what happen?"

"My friend was getting bullied and I helped him."

"Which friend?"

"Believe it or not, his name is Gaara of the Sand. Also known as the 5th current Kazekage."

He looked at me once again.

"Why were you in Suna."

"Rasa, also known as the 4th Kazekage was teaching me how to use the magnet release. I didn't know at that time because I didn't know my lightning release and wind would mix."

He nodded as I got grabbed by the roots of the tree. My charka started to drain as Tobirama's eyes widen.

"Murasakino Xiongagon." I said as a platinum blade summons in my hands. So this was one of the Murasakino Xiongagon techniques.

I sliced the roots off of me as the blade soon disappears. I fell on the ground as my charka was drain.

As I fell, Sasuke caught me this time in his sage form of his Susanoo.

I rolled my eyes at him as he smirk at me.

"I really need to step up my game...." I mumbled as he sat me down.

I looked next to me, to see Naruto in his sage, 9 tail beast form.

"Naruto and Sasuke... ill go in my sage form." I said as I got up.

"But-"

"OH MY GOD! JUST BECAUSE YOUR SCARED TO LOSE ME DOESNT MEAN I CANT PROTECT MY SEFT! I AM AS STRONG AS YOU GUYS!" I yelled.

Both these eyes widen and slowly nodded. I could get scary and mean when I had too.

"But... oh yeah... you learn sage mode from Owari.." Naruto said as he looked down.

I wasn't in sage mode very much but I was good at it. Owari was my sensei who taught me sage mode...

"Please don't talk about Owari Sensei.... Its too painful thinking about him. Or even saying his name..." I said quietly.

Naruto looked at me and nodded. On the other hand, Sasuke was looking at me, wondering who in the world was Owari.

"Naruto, who is this Owari guy.. is it her boyfriend?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto shocked his head no.

"Owari is (y/n) sensei. She found him one day when he save her from some rogue ninjas during training." Naruto said.

"What happen to him then... did he just disappear?"

"No... he... he...is....."

Right there and now I covered his mouth with my platinum. Tears ran down my cheek just thinking about Owari sensei.

"Naruto... right now is not the time..." I cried in my face wiping my salty tears off my face.