Chapter 35: Deaths

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU-"

"Rin your not going to kill her." Madara said.

"Ugh, there you go again." She rolled her eyes.

"(y/n) should be dead soon. Just not now." Madara said.

Time skip ~ Reinforcements arrived.

"Great! You guys are here!" I yelled.

They all smiled and did there work. We fight and fight.

"Hmp." Madara rolled his eyes.

"Kakashi and Obito said that you know this Rin person. Whats up?" Shikaku said.

"She was a medical ninja so she can heal quickly. Madara implanted the Uchihas eyes into her and she has-"

"Yes we know about that already. Thanks for telling us." Shikaku said.

"No problem. Platinum release: Needle ambush!" I yelled.

My needles went to Rin and Madara. It didn't do anything.

"Damn..."

"It wont work! If you wanna help, aim for the eye!" Shikamaru yelled.

"R-Right!" I said.

"Platinum Release: Blades of death." I said.

My blades were aiming for the eye, until I lose control of it when I heard..... Neji's name...

"NEJI!!!!" Naruto yelled.

I turn around to see Neji hit by the wood, it stabbed him....

"N-Neji!" I cried.

I ran over to him and put my hand on cheek on his face

"Please don't... don't go... please!!!" I yelled crying with tears down my eyes.

I cupped his cheeks.

"Don't leave! Not yet...."

I cried more.

"Naruto and you taught me... we don't get to pick our fate... but we can change it... by going on the right path.... if I die... no I am going to die... I love you... and everyone who help me see the light...." Neji said on Naruto's shoulder.

"Neji... Neji....please.... don't.... leave us...don't say goodbye!!!" My voice was shaky.

"I thought you both said you were going to protect everyone?! Well look around you! You already lost so much people!" Rin yelled.

"Medical ninjas!" Naruto yelled.

"No... Naruto... I'm done for...." Neji smile weakly.

"No don't say that!" I yelled.

"Lady Hinata will die protecting you... so I would do the same..."

"Why would you go that far? T-to save me..." Naruto yelled.

Naruto putted Neji on the floor as he's curse mask disappear.

"If... If I was there to save you.... I would have die protecting you! B-But I was to late. I'm not letting you die.... no not... not ever!" I cried wiping my cheeks.

I started to heal him using my charka.

I looked back to see Naruto and Hinata talking to eachother.

I smile solfly and resume back to Neji.

"(y/n)... its okay.... Ill be watching and protecting you." Neji did a weak smile.

"Neji... please..."

"You see? You cry over the simplest things! Cry baby!" Rin yelled.

Cry....

baby..........

"What did you call me...." I gritted my teeth.

"Cry baby!" she yelled.

"I MAY BE A CRY BABY, BUT I HAVE A HEART!" I yelled. "Xiongagon!!"

I turn on my xiongagon on, and I looked into Neji's eyes.

I heal inside of his body... I knew a forbidden jutus that I made up not to long ago, when I showed Lady Tsunade she said it would take my life when I used it.... Reanimation jutus... My version of it.

"Magnet Release: Soul of life!" I yelled looking in his eyes.

My healing on him was extreme and more.

"NO! (Y/N)!!" Sakura yelled.

"W-What is it?" Kakashi asked.

"Neji please listen to me.... don't try to bring me back into life after I did to you." I said as I clasped on the ground.

"(y/n)!!!!" Everyone said.

I saw the light I did a weak smiled as I died... or so I thought so....

I woke up in my house... not in Naruto... this... this was real life! I was on my bed. So this... this was a dream... I notice a new poster in my room... who putted it there.... there was someone on there... she looked like me... just like in the animated version. Everything about her was the same as me.... She had (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (h/c) hair, and same clothes I had in Naruto....

I notice the wind flowing though my window into my room. Something else... paper was moving. I turn my head again to see news paper pin on my wall.

~Anime News~

Masashi Kishimoto aka the maker of popular anime Naruto put a character into the anime from the real world. (Y/n) (l/n) was found on the streets fainted, Masashi Kishimoto says that he found her there and helped her. When asked why he was in America he simply said "I was here for the dub or English voice acters." After that, Kishimoto found out the girl who he saved was in a coma. To his surprise (y/n) was a Naruto fan. To make it better, he ask people at her school, home, and other family for her personality. This was because Masashi Kishimoto wanted the best for her and he wanted to surprise her, as a welcome back gift when she woke up being in one of her favorite anime.

When he asked for the favorite character of Naruto, they didn't know, so Masashi Kishimoto had to pick all of them. (y/n) was edit into the anime for a new anime, still called Naruto. Fans says it makes it more exciting that (y/n) was in the anime than it has been before, as Kishimoto him self grew fond of (y/n)'s character.

I was shocked. I looked next to it.. anyone news paper.

Most fans were mad and crying to see the cliff hanger that lead to (y/n)'s death in the anime. Some fans quoting "(y/n) had a real heart and she died protecting Neji?!" and such as "Neji and (y/n) are the OTP!! But I'm so sad to see her go..."   On the polls, (y/n) grew into the top 10, most favorite character, hitting 4th place. Itachi Uchiha being first, Then Kakashi Hatake, Naruto Uzumaki, And finally (y/n) (l/n).

Masashi Kishimoto-

I felt my eyes seeing darkness as I clasped on the bed.  What was going on?

I blinked once more than saw Naruto's face. Looking into my eyes.

"Y-Your... back.. finally we got you back!!" Naruto yelled hugging me.