Chapter 38: 10 Tails Jinchuuriki

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

(B/s: Before we get started, I would like to thank yall for 18.2k views and about 1k votes! I never thought I could make it this far... because m grammar SUCKS! Anyways thanks again guys! Also the voting has stopped for the love interest. Ill be doing all of them, but Gai. And I will not be doing Minato because... what will Kushina and Naruto think? Remember that Kushina's charka is still in Naruto. As will as Naruto also liking you...wouldn't you be weird out or sad that... your crush and your dad or mom is dating?That's all~)

  "Kenta get closer to the 10 tails." I said as he started to run to it.

"(y/n) what about theses little wooden guys on the floor." Kenta said smashing on them.

"LITTLE? LITTLE? THERE BIG AS CRAP!" I yelled.

Kenta sweat dropped as I said that.

"Wind Release: Rasenshuriken!" Naruto yelled.

"Ameterasu." Sasuke said.

I giggled as I also wanted to be in the special move.

"Magnet Release: Platinum Dusk Blades." I said as the dusk blades go with the rasenshuriken and ameterasu.

My eyes widen when it reached it. The blades became apart with the Rasenshuriken as the Amerterasu went on my blades.

"(y/n)! What did you do to it?" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto, I don't see why your so rude to (y/n).... it made it more strong." Sasuke sigh at the blonde boy.

"Oh.. HEHE!" Naruto did another cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes at the boy.

It hit the 10 tails as Rin arrived back.

(Rin vs Kakashi and Obito)

"Rin.. we can stop. Please..." Kakashi said.

"Kakashi... I love you, but in order to make Madara's dream come true... I need to succeed." Rin said.

"R-Rin....." Obito mumbled.

"Obito... I never forgot you.. you were like a brother..."

"But why!"

"Because I... I cant bare to see you with (y/n)!"

"Is... that all? JUST BECAUSE OF (Y/N)?" Kakashi yelled..

"I see how you are with her.... You changed into a happy, bright person...." Rin said.

"What... what do you mean? Isn't that good?" Obito yelled.

"No... I want my Kakashi back....."

(B/s: YANDERE MUCH RIN?) (Rin: I'm not like this!) (B/s: EHEEHHEHEH.. sowy...)

"Rin.... but back then... I loved you...."

"I know... Obito.... but I didn't love you...." Rin said.

"Why would you be mad at (y/n)? She.. she didn't do anything wrong...." Kakashi mumbled.

"You kiss her... Do you know how much it hurts seeing the one who you love... love someone else?" Rin yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK HOW I FEEL? (Y/N) ALREADY HAS SO MUCH PEOPLE THAT LIKES HER!" Obito yelled.

"W-What do you mean?" She said.

"Obito is saying... that... almost everyone is falling for her... because her heart... is pure....." Kakashi said.

"That even makes me want to kill her more!" She yelled.

"Why....  why do you hate her?"

"Because... she thinks she's all THAT! I cant think one thing good about her." Rin splatted.

"Rin... what happen to you... your.... insane..." Obito said.

"I've been INSANE Obito!" she yelled. "I'm going to keep you guys here, until I kill (y/n) first."

"I.. I WONT LET YOU TOUCH HER!" Kakashi and Obito yelled at the same time.

"Oh really? I guess ill kill you both here. Then ill see you in the perfect world." She smiled.

Kakashi and Obito got into there fighting pose.

"Rin, stop with the genjutus. We can get out of it easily... and she cant die that easily."

"I don't know what your talking about." Rin turn away. "(y/n) is so careless about her own life, that she risks it for some type of useless boy."

"Neji... Neji is not a useless boy.... HE SAVED HER LIFE DURING THE CHUNIN EXAMS!" Kakashi yelled.

"The chunin exams you say? I saw it all... She is not that powerful that she lost to the boy in the primary round. And by saving you mean he was carrying her to the medical ninjas?"

"Don't... SPEAK.... ABOUT OUR STUDENTS LIKE THAT!" Yelled Obito.

Obito went charging to Rin fighting her. But with every cut, she would heal it aright away.

"Obito its useless."

"But I'm a better combat ninja than you!" Obito yelled dodging all the hits that Rin was throwing at him.

 "Chidori!" Kakashi yelled. His hand were in her heart... though it.....

"Ka-Kashi." Rin said as blood came out of her mouth.

Kakashi's eyes widen. His flashback of 'killing' her was coming back. He couldn't talk it anymore. He pulled back his hand and fell on the ground.

Rin did a weak smirk as she wiped the blood off her mouth as he groan in pain.

"Ill see you two...*Cough cough* Later.."  With that being said she was gone.

(Back to you.)

When Rin came back she had a huge hole on her chest. But... then she was talking the 10 tails... into her body....

"WE NEED TO STOP HER BEFORE SHE BECOMES THE 10 TAILS JINCHUURIKI!" I yelled pointing at Rin.

"ITS READY?" Hashirama yelled.

"Madara you must please stop this!" I yelled.

But when I did, in a blink of a eye he was in front of me. He held my chin smirking at me, looking into my eyes with his sharingan.

"(y/n).... you think I will stop? Come on the game is just starting." Madara smirk leaning towards me.

I tried to pull away but I couldn't.

"K-Kenta... H-help..." I said.

Kenta started to move back from Rin and the 10 tails.

"Kenta will not help you... or..... anyone else.... you will be with me, and no one besides me. I would not let Rin kill you as well. Understood?" He said whispering it to my ear.

I was shaking but nodded slowly as I closed my eyes.

"(Y/n).... You can open your eyes...." I heard a softer voice...

I looked up to see Tobirama carrying me as Sasuke, Naruto, and Minato being by me.

"T-Tobirama-" I face palm my self again. "I mean.. Lord-"

He put one finger on my lips to make me stay quiet.

"Tobirama is fine." He said.

I nodded as Sasuke rolled his eyes and Minato sweat dropped.

"WOAH! CAN I CALL YOU-"

"No you can not. Only she can." Tobirama glared at Naruto.

"O.. Ok...."