Chapter 23: Gone

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Huge time skip - When Sasuke was taken. (By the Taka~)

(B/s: My story is kind of going to be different than the real Naruto's story line).

"Where's Sasuke?" Naruto asked panicking.

"I don't know!" Sakura asked worried.

"Hey guys." Sai smiled as he found something.

"What is it Sai?" I asked.

"There is a note here. Form the Taka... have you heard of them?" Sai looked at the note.

"Yes." I said.

"No- you have?" Naruto asked.

I nodded.

"They a group of 3 people. Karin Uzumaki, Jugo, and Suigetsu Hozuki." I said.

"UZUMAKI?" Naruto anime fell on the ground.

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT A UZUMAKI KIPNAPPED SASUKE?" Naruto yelled.

I nodded.

Naruto started to anime cry.

"We need to get there! Sai what does the note say?" Sakura asked.

He handed the note to me.

If your wondering where Sasuke is, he's with us. He decided to turn back on you guys and he became our leader. He has completely change, and there is nothing you guys can do about it.

-Taka

"Well that suck." I pouted and handed it to Naruto and Sakura.

"EEEHHHH??????" They both said.

"I know.... come on lets go get them." I said.

Time skip - a day before leaving the village to find Sasuke.

"WELL INO-PIG SASUKE IS IN TROUBLE SO WE HAVE TO FINE HIM!" Sakura yelled at her.

"FOREHEAD IM COMING TOO!!!" Ino yelled.

"YOU'RE TOO WEAK TO HANDED THESE PEOPLE!"

"AND YOUR NOT?!"

"WHY YOU!"

"Shush!" I yelled as we ate BBQ with our friends.

"Um... so that's true?" Choji said with food in his mouth.

"Yeah... Sasuke is with the Taka." I said.

"Oh, what a drag. Good luck with Sasuke." Shikamaru said.

"And good luck with handing Gaara when you marry Temari." I giggled.

His eyes widen and blush.

"Hello." Sai walked in.

"Oh hey Sai." I smiled.

"Hey Sai." they all smiled or wave at him.

He sat next to Ino.

"Like I said were leaving tomorrow." Sakura said.

"O-Okay. Ill leave him up to you." Ino smiled looking at Sai. Who he returned the smile. But a fake one.

Time skip. Leaving.

"Did you tell Tsuande?"

"No."

"Okay lets go."

"Right."

"Where do you think you're going?" Said two voices.

We all turn around to see Kakashi and Obito.

"Um...were... leaving...." I mumbled.

"No you're not." Kakashi said as he grabbed my arm and pull me in for a hug.

I blush as I couldn't get out of his tight grip.

"Hey let go of (y/n)!" Naruto yelled.

"No. You guys are not going anywhere."

"Why?"

"Because its dangerous!" Kakashi yelled.

"Guys please. We know about the Taka and Sasuke." Obito said. "And Kakashi LET GO OF (Y/N)!!"

Kakashi let go of me slowly. While Sakura sweat dropped.

"Please! We need to go!" Sakura yelled.

"Only if Kakashi and I both come. We informed Lady Tsunade already. That or nothing." Obito said.

Sai and I both nodded. While Naruto sigh and agreed, while Sakura was happy that Obito was coming along.

As we walked in the dark, we found a good place to camp for the night. We sat up our tents. We all shared one giant tent and everyone feel asleep but me. I went outside before checking that anyone was sleeping.

I walked over to the river/lake and walked on it using my Charka. I was learing Water release and I was trying to use it with my magnet release.

I lifted up the water slowly while my magnet release mixed. I danced while moving the mixed release together, slowly making the release go around me, while dancing. I found out when I added more platinum the water hardens it. Making it almost stronger than Ice. If I put more water, its more smooth and easier to control.

I made the water/magnet in swirls and making it really beautiful and calming. At the end I turn it into mist as for the platinum carried new water.

I danced in the moon light controlling them. Until I felt a glaze on me. I kept dancing like no one has saw me. I turn to see Naruto on one side, with Kakashi hiding be hide a tree on the other end and Obito looking at me on top of the trees.

I blushed madly and stop slowly making them think I didn't see them. I smiled calmly and went back to the tent.

Obito POV

I couldn't sleep so I went out of the tent. When I went out I went on the trees to relax for a bit while looking at the moon. A full moon. I heard water splashing and I looked over to the lake or river to see (y/n) dancing with water, along with her magnet release. I smiled at her.... she was so beautiful.... I felt a blush come on my face when she dance. I really did love her.... but I couldn't love her... or at least tell people I dont love her. She's my student... I will get fired and force to leave the leaf if we were ever date... Like she will date me!

I knocked out of my thoughts and watch her dance and do things with her releases. I couldn't take my eyes off of her... she really is amazing....

Naruto POV

I walked out of the tent tired as ever. I had to go use to bathroom. I peed and went back to the tent when I saw water out of the corner of my eye. I hide behide a rock far away form the tent to see (y/n). She was dancing with water and her platinum. Man she looked pretty like that girl I saw when I was little. With Hinata, Shino, and Kiba. She danced so smooth so gentle..... In the moon light she was more mature... I love her really... its just I cant confess my feelings... she always got my attention, besides that idiot called Sasuke. But this... this tooked my breath away. I blush as I looked at her, if I called her name out, like I did with that girl... she will be shy and run... I really do love her.....

Kakashi POV

I walked out of the tent noticing (y/n) wasn't there. I looked around for a bit when I heard a sudden noises and hided be hided a tree. It was (y/n). She looked so... so gentle while using her Manget release along with her new water release. Her smiled on her face was breath taking. No matter how much I denied my feelings for her, it was always come back. On top of that she is a really great student... wait... student? I dont want her to be my student. I want her to be mine!
I looked at her again and she was dancing in to moon light. How perfect is she? I love her... I can't afford to lose her like I failed many other people....