Chapter 47: I wont fail you.

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto.

(B/s: This song goes with this chapter. Ladies Code - Ill smile even if it hurts. I think this is a song when Rise and EunB died during the car crash on ladies code. It broke my hurt when it happen ;-;)

I arrived at the funeral as Yeolni came as well. Her and me were one of the people who people said sorry for.

Other people made there speeches about Owari as I cried hearing the speeches. It was my turn next..

"As we... all know... Owari... was a great Anbu, and ninja. But best of all he was amazing sensei to me...... I may not know him for that long... but.. it feels like... he was been by my side for years...." I pause as people widen there eyes as i tears sneak there way down my face.

"I... I knew about Nikko.... he told me his stories, as I did the same.. as you all know... i didnt grow up with parnets by my side... but he felt like he was my dad... I know it sound weird but he was very special to me.. he taught me so much other than sage mode... he taught me how to forgive others.... who was cold and mean towards you... he taught me how to never change... and in return... i taught him... to stay happy... to keep dreaming..." I said as more tears roll down my face.

"I will... keep his spirt alive... within my soul." I said and look at the crowed with my eyes widen.

I could see Nikko and Owari's sprit smiling and waving at me as i grip on the fabric more.

Time Skip - When Tsunade is talking to you.

"(y/n). I have to tell you something... Owari said before he died...." Tsunade said looking at me.

I look up and stare at her with watery eyes.

"Owari says sorry.... One of the reasons why he stop Kisame and Itachi is because they were going for Naruto... and he knew that Naruto was your best friend... and didnt want him to leave your side... so he step in and try to stop them." Tsunade said as I widen my eyes in fear.

*Flash back*

"Where do you think you two are going?" Owari said looking at Itachi and Kisame.

"Where does it look like? Arent you the kid who Deidara hates?"

"Yeah yeah shut up!" Owari yelled.

"Were going to extrack the 9 tails. Please move aside-"

"No! I wont let you touch him!" Owari yelled.

"Captain Owari... whats wrong?"

"I wont let you touch them! They are the Akatsuki." He said.

"Itachi, while were there can we kill that (y/n) girl? Because she killed Sasori." Kisame asked.

"No. Plus, Chiyo killed Sasori. Not (y/n)."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because... Madara likes her."

"Fine...."

"Madara Uchiha? He's dead!" Owari's teammates yelled.

"Yeah. Sure." Kisame said.

Time Skip - After the fight.

"Hmp! That taught you right!" Kisame said with blood coming out his mouth.

"You should be talking. We need to go back to the base. Your gonna lose blood. Come on." Itachi says as they disappear.

"Itachi... promise me that you woke attack (y/n)..." Owari said coughing blood.

"I wont hurt her. I'll try my best to keep her away from the Akatsuki." He mouth to Owari as he nodded.

Owari did a weak smile.