Chapter 27: Girls night out/The war

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

I was busy helping Jugo and Suigetsu for the war. Tsunade was clearly mad that I brought them though.

"Hey (y/n)!" I heard and turn around to see Tenten.

"Hey Tenten, what's up?" I asked.

"Sakura, Hinata, Shiho, and I are having a girls night out. Since the war is coming up, we figured we should relax and un knot our stress."

"That sounds amazing! Ill make you guys there." I smiled.

"Okay, see ya later!" Tenten smiled and waved bye looking at Suigetsu and Jugo.

"She's kinda cute." Suigetsu said.

"Shut up and lets get back to work!" I smack him on the head.

"Okay okay, ouch..." Suigetsu sweat dropped while rubbing the back of his head.

Time Skip - Girls night Out~

"Isn't this nice? Just us, relaxing before the war." Ino smiled cooking the food.

"Yes, if I do say so." Shiho smiled too.

"Hey why do we always hangout?" Sakura asked.

"I think it's because we did the chunin exams together." Ino and Tenten said.

"Huh? You guys did the chunin exams together?" Shiho asked.

I nodded.

"Yep. But it was ruined by Orochimaru." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh, that's when."

"Hey guys." I heard Suigetsu voice.

I looked across the walk way to see him there along with Jugo having a boys night out.

"Um..." I waved awkwardly.

They all smiled and waved back.

"I WANT MORE SAKE!" I heard lady Tsunade yell.

"Oh crap... Lady Hokage, drunk."

"WHO'S DRUNK!?" Tsunade appeared and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"YOU KNOW (Y/N), YOUR VERY PRETTY, WHY DONT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND HUH? YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR CRUSHES?" 

"Help me..." I whisper with a sad aroma around me.

Most of them sweat dropped at Lady Tsunade actions.

Time Skip - Getting ready for war.

"(y/n), you are in 3rd division. Mid-range and short range ninjas." A leaf nin said.

"Yes sir." I bowed.

I was a jouin and by the looks of it, Sasuke and Naruto are only going to be a geuin in the war.

I walked to the cloud ninjas, who was passing out the allied shinobi forces hand bands.

"What rank, village, and name." They asked.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), a jouin form the hidden leaf." I said.

They eyes widen.

"Do you know me?" I asked uncertain.

"No its just that, you are the person who brought back some members form the Akatsuki. And there has been rumors about you" They said.

"I'm sure there on our side, they will protect Killer B and Naruto. And what kind of rumors are you saying?" I question in a mature tone.