Book 2: Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

"Wait.... what?" I question looking at my mom.

"You've been in a coma for 5 whole years!" She cried.

I widen my eyes but still nodded like I knew. In reality I had no idea was going on.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a man said.

I turn towards the door, where the sound was coming from. The door open up instantly with a big *clash*

"(Y/n)! Your back!" He said running over to me, with his arms wide open for me to hug him.

I smiled as we hugged each other. I don't know why, but I miss this feeling being around my family.

"Dad, you gotten some grey hairs." I joked as he chuckled.

"Shut up, I miss you so much." He teased ruffling my hair.

I pouted as we pulled away from each other.

"You woke up just in time. School should be starting soon." My Mom smiled.

Great school. I woke up from a 5 year coma, and my mom starts talking about school staight away. You got to be kidding me!

"Ah! That's right! School should be starting next week! I sign you up! Since you have good grades, I'm sure they will still let you." Dad said smiling.

I sigh yet nodded. I guess this was going to be okay. I mean it wouldn't be that bad.

Dad went outside to talk on the phone as Mom and I talked to eachother.

"So, during your coma, someone has help you! Guess who?" She said smiling.

I looked around the room to spot a news paper... I read it and kept reading it.... this can't be right.

"Is it... Kishimoto?" I asked. Some thing seem to be like that...

She widen her eyes and sigh.

"Yeah. You're correct. How did you guess that?" She giggled as I did a cheeky grin.

"I don't know maybe the anime news?" I chuckled.

My Mom laugh once again happily.

"I'm still so happy that your back.... it was really nice for Kishimoto to do that for you." She smiled as I widen my eyes.

"What do you mean? What did he do?" I asked un sure.

"Oh Sweetie! Didn't you see the news? It's by the area which you were looking at! You're a Naruto character! Isn't that exciting!" She smiled.

I gasped and looked at the anime news onces again. I re-read the news  and my jawed dropped to the floor.

"Don't you look beautiful? I think Kishimoto did a wonderful job doing your features along with your personality." My Mom said.

"I need to see. This will be enjoyable to watch!" I smiled as my dad comes back in.

"The schools says that you will be in. But as a transfer student in Japan... I took the deal if that's fine with you." My dad said as I had the thought of living in Japan. This should be interesting.

"Does that mean I need to go now? If it's next weak!" I said getting up perfectly fine.

"Yeah... but how in the world did you get up with ease? You haven't walked in such of a long time!" Dad said with his jaw dropped.

"I don't know... it just seem normal. Doesn't it?" I question while sweat dropping.

They both sweat dropped as I giggled.

"Any who, are you guys are just gonna send me away after I woke up?" I asked.

"Maybe... we need to focus on your education." Mom said as Dad nods in agreement.

"B-But..." I said as they cut me off.

"Ill work out the details with the school. For now, Mom will get you supplies, along with you going to pack."

I sigh and nodded.

"Ill work on my social skills later. Thanks again mom and dad." I said as they both left my room.

"Anytime sweetie!" The both yelled which made me smile.

I started to pack things as I had a huge headache. I groan and held onto my head tightly.

Time Skip - Leaving to go to Japan.

"Don't forget to eat well! Make friends with the good people!" Mom said as I take closer steps to the airplane.

"Don't go to sleep late! Turn in your homework!" Dad yelled as I turn around.

"Okay! I love you!" I yelled back and entered the airplane.

"We love you too! Be safe!" Was the last thing I heard before I left.

I got onto the plane, I noticed that my seat is in first class. I gigled to my self and didn't tell anyone.

I sat down quietly, I had a window seat. I look at my clock and sigh. Only 8 more hours. Yep, you heard me, 8 hours, my dad was so focus on my learning, he even wanted a airplane staight there.

"Hey, I hope you dont mind, but is it fine if I sit here?" I heard someone said as I looked at him.

He had, blonde bleach hair along with with a peicing or two. Asian of course.

I grin as I nodded happily. Having company on a boring airplane ride would be nice.

"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you." I eye smiled as he smiled back.

"I'm Kuru. Nice to meet you as well. Say, why are you on a plane to Japan? Shouldn't school be starting soon? Sorry I had to ask. You look very young." He said setting his things down.

"Oh, I'm going to be a transfer student for a school in Japan." I said.

We talked for the rest of the plane as we got off, it's been 8 hours and we both got off the plane.

"Hey Kuru, I forgot to ask, but why are you in Japan?" I question.

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"To become a j-pop artist. I know it will sound weird but, that's my deam." He smiled.

I giggled.

"I hope you will succed." I smiled as he smiled back.

"Say, whats your number?" Kuru question.

We both exchange numbers and then left.