Heartbeat Lullaby

A quick A/N before the chapter

For a friend, I'm promoting her competition 'MAMA Wattpad Awards'! You can vote for your favourite authors, stories, etc, etc.

If any of you are interested go vote for your favourites!

Back to the story..

Throughout the movie Yoongi was quiet and still watching you squeal and hold onto him in terror; this was exactly why he chose a horror movie.

I shouldn't get attached.

Yoongi was annoyed at himself for having these feelings towards you, Hoseok was one of his greatest friends, he wasn't going to sacrifice his friendship for a girl..and then there's Jungkook.

"What a cutie." Yoongi whispers to himself noticing that you had fell asleep on his shoulder, still clutching onto his arm for her life.

Quietly and carefully Yoongi lifts you up in his arms and smiles down at your asleep figure, your mouth was slightly open which made Yoongi think you were extremely cute, not that he'd ever admit it.

Quietly, Yoongi turned the tv off, walked up the stairs in the dark and managed to lay you in your bed without tripping over anything.

Gazing at your face he couldn't help pushing a stray hair out of the way of your face, before he could help himself he was caressing your face lovingly. He knew what he was doing was wrong and creepy but he couldn't help himself.

"I'm only not dating you," Yoongi whispers. "Because I can't treat you how you deserve to be treated."

You, not knowing a certain someone was stroking your face, grabbed something and threw something heavy onto you. That something was Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't know what to do at this point, he could feel your warmth breath on his lips, he could kiss you now and you or anyone else wouldn't know about it.

Pushing himself away he lay next to you, thinking that he deserved at least some skinship with you he put his arms round your waist and brought you into a big bear hug, the sound of your heartbeat gently made him fall asleep; into dreams of you, of course.

Unfortunately, you did not wake up in his arms at him gazing at you. He woke up several hours before you, bored he explored your house, looking through your wardrobe he told himself he must treat you to a shopping spree; even though he hated shopping. When looking in your fridge, he wrote down on his arm to fill your fridge one day. Laughing at your large book collection, telling himself he must build you a walk-in library.

When he hears you yawn he quickly throws himself onto the other side of the bed and pretended to be asleep.

"Y-Yoongi?" I stuttered at the face you woke up to. "What are you doing in my bed?"

"Go away!" Yoongi mutters angrily and turns over. "You're so loud."

"You're in my bed!" I grumbled. "Why are you in my bed?"

"You were the one who pulled me in." Yoongi mumbles, secretly smiling. "You should be thanking me for not doing anything to you."

"I'm not going to congratulate you on not raping me if that's what you mean." I snap getting out of bed. "Get out of my room."

"No," Yoongi turns over to watch Lucy. "Not unless you can give me a reason to get out."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "We've got school today."

"Kiss."

"What?"

"Kiss me..and I'll get out."

"I'm not kissing you."

"I'm not leaving this bed."

"Yes, you are."

"Or what?"

"I'll call Jungkook?"

"Do you really want Jungkook to come here and find me in your bed?"

"Then I'll call Hoseok."

"Same reaction, less aggression."

"Then, Namjoon or Jin."

"They don't care, they agreed to me staying here, remember?"

"Oh my God just leave."

"Oh my God just kiss me."

I storm over to my bed and lean over Yoongi, trying to look intimidating as possible.

"If you-"

Yoongi as fast as lightning sits up and kisses my cheek, lies back down and smiles up at me.

"Did you just..?"

"Yep."

"Are you..?"

"We're going to be late for school if you keep blabbering."

And with that Yoongi throws the duvet off, still in just a jumper and boxers, and walks out of the room.

I stand in my room and sigh.

"I fucking hate that guy." I mutter to myself. "Making me feel emotions and shit."

"I can hear you!" Yoongi shouts from somewhere downstairs.

"Fuck you!" I shout back.

I decide to get dressed into my uniform and look at my desk at the safe that has my money in.

"I've got to go to the hospital today." I mutter to myself. "Remember that."

Grabbing my phone and bag I run down the stairs and find Yoongi in the kitchen.

"You can cook?"

"No, I was waiting for you to cook."

"Well, sorry sunshine but I don't cook." I laugh. "Lets go to school before we're late."

"Are you forgetting something?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow and looks down at himself, I forgot that he wasn't really wearing anything.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I ask, trying to not look at his boxers, his jumper is not even close to his boxers, I think he pulled it up, and I can definitely see his dick and he ain't small. "Do you want to wear my skirt?"

"No, I'm just going to go home and get changed." Yoongi says, more to himself than to me. "I'll leave your jumper in your bathroom, I'd bring you along but that wouldn't be the best of ideas. You can leave before me."

"Sure." I reply, as he leaves the room. "Dickhead."

"I can still hear you!" Yoongi shouts from somewhere upstairs.

"Fuck you too!" I shout back, opening the door to leave the house.

"No, fuck you!"

"I'll let you do that!" I reply and shut the door.

After realising what I just said I didn't know if I should go back in and make it even more embarrassing or just leave is as it is and hope he didn't hear me.

"Did she just..?" Yoongi asks himself, naked in her bathroom. "No, she wouldn't have..right?"