Amusement

A/n

A few people seem confused in who's perspective it is in this story, so I'm going to clear something's up.

You (the reader) are Lucy, I switch between Lucy's perspective and a 3rd person's so that's probably why some people got confused.

Anyone who is still confused you can comment or you are free to message me.

On the bus, Taehyung only made small talk and created funny faces with his fingers on the windows, I was glad that he was content with not disturbing me. We're still on the bus, even after continuous pestering, he still won't tell me where we're going.

"If you don't tell me where you're taking me I'll come to the conclusion you're kidnapping me and I'll get off at the next stop." I whine, defeated. "Why won't you tell me where we're going?"

"I'm not stopping you from getting off, you could have easily left before." Taehyung replied, playfully. "The next stop is where we're getting off anyway."

"Finally," I sigh, falling back into my seat dramatically. "We've been on this bus for hours."

"It's literally been an hour," Taehyung chuckled at your cute behaviour.

He had pretended to be annoyed at your endless asking but really he found it adorable, but he knew where he stood and he promised himself he would only see you as a friend, if he would break his promise is up to you.

"The next stop is-."

Taehyung quickly covers my ears, then presses the bell. When he releases his hands he smiles his rectangle smile cheekily.

"Why'd you do that for?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"I don't want you to know where we are just yet." Taehyung looks out of the window and grins. "You're quite annoying when you want to be, aren't you?"

"Hypocrite."

"Don't bully me!" Taehyung widens his eyes, dramatically. "How ironic."

"Now you know how it feels!" I scowl. "Maybe you won't be nasty after you know how it feels.."

"I am an adorable man," he nudges me. "Girls fall to my feet just for a pat on the head, oh, we're here."

Covering my eyes, we waddle off the bus and outside, Taehyung occasionally giggling.

Screams are heard when we get closer.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I ask.

"Relax," even though I can't see him I know he's smiling. "They're screams of joy."

"That doesn't make me feel any better whatsoever." I kick him in the shins. "Stop being creepy and let me see."

"I, Taehyung," he pulls his hands away. "Will make your potentially worst day of your life to the best day!"

"Even better than the day the ice cream man gave me free ice cream?"

"Definitely," Taehyung smiles. "But that does come pretty close."