Hospital

"I don't think so." I laughed. "I only came here to collect BamBam and then leave."

"You'll get him later. Anyway, I'm sure he's to occupied with dabbing to realise what situation he's in." Namjoon says earning a few snickers from the rest of the boys.

"I'm not playing spin the bottle with you, I might catch something." I say. "And if we do play you guys might have to kiss each other, which isn't a bad thing because I'm all for gay rights but I didn't know you swing that way." I say trying to change their minds.

I do not want to play spin the bottle with them. I have never kissed someone before, apart from in third grade when this girl fell on top of me and our lips met but that doesn't count, so I have no idea how to kiss someone.

I'm not giving my first kiss to these dumbasses anyway. Even if seeing them kiss each other would be pretty hilarious. I secretly ship Jungkook with V but I also ship him with Jimin? Shipping your bullies is not a normal thing, I know, but I can't help it. I think I have a medical condition.

"You will just have to spin the bottle every time then." Suga smirks.

"Why do you pick on me?" I mutter under my breath but Hoseok hears me.

"Because you're so cuuuuute!" Hoseok laughs as he blows a kiss to me.

"If you won't play spin the bottle will you at least play truth or dare?" Jimin asks licking his lips quickly.

"You know what? Fine! I will play your stupid game! But I want BamBam afterwards!" I give in.

They high-five each other quickly apart from Jungkook and V who do this weird handshake.

I sit down on a chair and bite my lip.

"Lucy, if you don't do the truth or dare we tell you, you have to drink a shot." Namjoon says giving everyone three shots.

I've never drank alcohol in my life.

"Okay."

"Come on BamBam we're nearly there." I pant holding his arm in place over my shoulder tightly.

"Th-thank-" He begins to say but starts to choke on blood again.

"Thank me later." I say as I try to walk faster.

We are in the hospital carpark now. BamBam was pretty much dead when they handed him over to me.

My head hurts from the amount of alcohol I drank. I decided to not do any of their truths or dares but just drink the shots. I will never understand why people take shots for fun. It burned my throat so much.

When we got into the hospital it was kind of a blur. As soon as the receptionist saw BamBam she got a team of Doctors on him in a few seconds. I was lead through hallways and doors that all looked mundane and dull until they took him into a room and told me to wait outside. That's what I'm doing now.

What if he dies? What if he is already dead? Will the Bangtan Boys even feel an ounce of guilt?

An old man in a blue plastic cover over his clothes walked out of the room. He seems to have this kind atmosphere around him so I decide to go up to him.

"Ahjussi? Is the boy okay?" I run up to him and ask.