Trampede

"Why did you scream?"

His words seem to be the only thing I can focus on as Mr Kai drones on about maths.

I went to a posh private school back in London, what they teach here I already learnt in pre-school so I don't really need to listen to a word of what any of the teachers say.

Jungkook isn't here which isn't surprising. He's always bunking off with the rest of the Bangtan Boys. He is fairly smart but if he keeps skipping class he isn't going to have good grades at the end of the year. Wait, why do I even care?

I cringe as I remember when I ran out of the music room and away from Suga. He's probably telling all of BTS now. They're all going to pick on me.

I mentally groan. Well, at least this is last lesson.

The bell rings saving me from boredom and worrying.

I am the first person out of the classroom and I begin to walk speedily down the corridors before the herd of students fill.

I hear screaming and shouting from behind me. I guess I spoke too soon. They seem quite far away, I'm sure if I sprint I won't get trampled.

I break into a sprint round the corner and to the doors that are, at the minute, doors to heaven.

"Move!" I shout as a guy walks in front of me a couple yards.

He turns his head, only to smirk.

"Oof." I gasp as I run into the stranger and send us both onto the floor.

I lift my head slightly, praying that I was just seeing things and it's not him.

"Hello, princess."

I will post another chapter in a few minutes. :)

Sorry about the delay, I was ill.