Chapter III: Sienna

Hey guys! Hope you like it so far! Thank you jesscal for everything! The cover is amazing!

 *********************************************

When I woke up the next morning, I was lying in my bed under the warm blankets. I was in my most comfortable pajamas; flannel sweat pants and an over sized t-shirt. I stratched, loving everything so far. I slowly climbed out of bed and made my way to the front of the house. Stone and Sienna were sitting on the couch together. It looked like they had just woken up too. I layed across their laps with my head resting on Stone's toned stomach. He started running his fingers through my hair.

The twins cam stumbling through the front door, laughing and pushing each other.

"Hey guys." They said in sync.

The three of us grumbled, not yet awake enough to form words. I burried my face into Stone's stomach, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Well aren't you guys just friendly this morning." Ashton said sarcastically.

Sienna mumbled a threat.

"Let them be, Ashton." Andon told them. "They were sick yesterday."

Andon had said that we were sick. He didn't mention anything about turning into a wolf, which means it really was a dream. YES!!!! I wasn't going insane! I wanted to jump around in joy and do a little happy dance. But I didn't. I was feeling the after effects of the flu, and I didn't want to throw up any more. Mom and Dad came out of their room. Mom looked worried, and Dad was emotionless. This. Was. Bad.

"Kids, their's something we need to tell you." Dad announced. He waited until the five of us were looking at him. "Since you have all turned, you have to go to a different school; one that will be able to provide everything this one can't."

"It wasn't a dream?!" Us triplets demanded at the same time.

The twins chuckled. I guess they knew how we felt. This couldn't be real, it just couldn't. There was no possible way a human being could transform into a wolf. That stuff was only in books and movies. I never really believed in this kind of thing.

"Of course it wasn't." Mom frowned at us. 

"Why do we have to leave?" Asthon whined.

"Because you all need to be around people like you. This school that you'll all be going to will have the people there that can help you overcome everything that's coming your way." Dad told him.

No one wanted to move. I could tell that for two reasons. One: The tension in the air was thick enough to cut. Two: We all started arguing at once.

"I'm so not moving!"

"There is no way you can make me leave!"

"You can't just tear us away from our friends!"

"I hate new people!"

"Breaking in new teachers sucks!"

It didn't matter what we said, because not even half an hour later, we were packing. I just shoved a bunch of random clothes in my suitcase. I made sure to pack my family picture. I took a good long look at it, wanting to go back to that moment. Stone had his arms wrapped around Sienna and she was trying to escape. I was attacking Stone from behind and he was pretty much giving me a piggy-back ride. Ashton had Andon in a head lock and was messing up his hair. Mom and Dad stood away from our craziness wrapped in each other's arms. They were looking at us with matching loving expressions. I always kept it under my pillow for safe-keeping. Ever since it was taken, it seemed very important. I tossed the picture on top of my clothes before sutting my suitcase, which I proptly threw into the hallway.