Again You

I woke up and was on my bed next to someone. I knew it was Luis. I felt like my world came back to me when I saw him.

I got off my bed and dragged myself to my closet and grabbed a comfortable outfit to go hunt.

I went out with my wheel chair.When I was outside I went to the Wood's and change into my wolf form but my hind legs couldn't move.

I was looking for a rouge but there was none. I went further more into the woods and found an animal.Deer I was the predator and the deer was the prey.

I was cautious of wat I was doing when it was time I tore the deer's head and drank the blood. I felt more alive than ever.

I went back and found everyone eating breakfast.

"Came late where were you?",luis whispered in my ear while passing by me.

I sat down and Luis sat down next to me.

"I was hunting,now can you pass me the honey plss?", I ask.

Isadora was eyeing us carefully but mostly Luis.

"So-", Isadora said.

"What are you still doing here?", I asked.

"I'm staying here until you're comfortable moving in with us",she said.Us? Where?

"What?", everyone asked.

"Yeah my cousin's and brother's are with us At the castle so they sended me to get you and when your comfortable they told me to tell you to move In with us with your mate ",she said pointing at luis.

I looked at luis and he was talking to my brother.He turn to look at me and wink. I look down and then Isadora cleared her throat.

I looked up was smiling showing her bug white teeth.

"Ok,I'll move In when I feel it's time but with One condition", I said.

And then she was listening attentively.

"To,buy me ice cream, pretty please'' I said in my puppy eyes.

"Of course,how can I say no to those puppy eyes",she Said grinning.

"Deal!"I said jumping in happiness.

"I'm so sorry for what I said yesterday", I said looking down at my feet.

"It's ok,it wasn't your fault you were mad at us because we left you with and never went out to find you,its our fault I'm the one who's srry",she said hugging me.

I stood there frozen but then I hugged her back.We pulled apart and looked at each other with a smile.

"C'mon I want to introduce you to my friends well friend", I said.

We went out to my School and everyone was leaving fortunately Grace was still there alone sitting at the bench.

Isadora push me to where grace was.