Someone on the phone

I woke up and was about to get up when I felt a pair of arms holding me tight.As I look back my memories from Yesterday came back to me and I touch my lips and smiled to myself.

I got up and went to take a bath and change into a Nike sports bra and some black skinny running pants.

I was going out for a run why not a run?Before I leave to my School to go to Vermont where the Game is go to be. I left and ran 3miles and came back sweating af!

I took a bath and Change into this outfit:

I know a lot of outfits. I left with a granola bar in my hand.Luis is going to catch up. I thought to myself.

I went to school for the big game. I waited outside school because we were waiting for the coach bus.There were two I guess one is for the cheerleaders and the other ones for the players.

I saw the group of basketball players enter the bus and spotted luis.He looked at me and wink and I just blush and I heard him chuckle.

I entered sat at the back and took out my phone and texted of course not Carlos but he has been texting me a lot lately.So why not answering one of his response.

Carlos:Hey, I am so sorry I didn't knew you liked me thats why I went out on a date with Alexandra

Me:Fuck off,nah jk I got over you

Carlos:Who is this we are talking about?

Me:My mate! stupid bum

Carlos:oh I'm so glad but I swear if he breaks your heart I'll beat the shit out of him!

Me:nah I know how to defend myself and my mate is Luis😣

Carlos: wait ur COUSIN!

Me:text yah later bye

Carlos:no wait!

And I shut close my phone don't want to hear it. I slept throughput the whole trip.

Hours Later...

I woke up and saw that everyone was getting off the bus. I grab my stuff and got off the bus.

We follow the teacher in the school.Idk were this school is located in but I saw the players on the other bus getting off and I catch a glimpse of Luis as I slowly entered the building.

"Ok girl's go change in the changing room to change in your uniforms and there's no time for Practice we need to be out there before the game starts!",she Said blowing the whistle.

I grab my bag and went running finding the changing room. I change and Did my makeup,etc. I came out Going outside. I was the first one in the line and when we came out People already arrived.There was music playing and the boys were throwing the ball in the hoot and practicing before playing.

We were standing there waiting til the game started.

"Ladies and gentlemen,Were here  to watch this game Colombia vs. Lions".

I watch the other group of cheerleaders come out with their Purple uniforms that said Colombia. I watched the cheerleader captain come out she was Blond with green eyes.

She was eyeing me carefully watching my every move. I stared back locking eyes. Something flash through her eyes. Jealousy maybe anger.

"Well the game is starting Sydney come in the middle and lead the way!",my teacher said blowing the whistle.

I stood in the middle and Lead the way. I Went back to the practices we did back then so that we could be prepared for this game. I was following every move we practice.

We did the Flyer move but when the girls were holding me Someone and I knew it was Alexandra moved her hand out and then I slipped and fell on the ground.

I stood there grabbing my ankle because it was bleeding and I couldn't move it. I saw the teachers and A nurse come out taking me to the ambulance.

I saw Luis throwing the ball to someone else and trying to come where I was but then someone stopped him security.

They took me but then everything was in a blur.Then it went black.

I woke up in a disgusting place where there was a phone ringing,Nurses and most of all the worst thing mo TV! I knew I was in the hospital.

I heard the door opened. I saw my parents rush in with worried faces and my mom hadded a tear rolling down her cheek.

I tried to move my leg but I couldn't.

"Mom, I can't move my leg!", I said terrified.And with that she cried harder.

"Mom?", I asked with a water forming in my eyes.

"The doctors say you would be like this for 4 months",she said sobbing through The words.

"WHAT!my cheerleading practice and my friends but-",and with that my dad came to hugg me and I stood there crying in his arms.

The phone of my mom rings and my mom pick up the phone and her eyes widened.

"Sydney is for you",she said giving the phone to me.

I took it and said.

"Hello?"

"Hello sister", I heard a fragile voice from the other line say.

I dropped the phone to the floor and the screen was broken. I stood there with a shock face and eyes widened. I couldn't say anything.

My sister?

Why has she Call now why not before?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~