WTF this cant be again

I woke up in the living room in the couch. I was still in the dress from yesterday and my crown was on the small table next to me.But luis was nowhere to be seen. Idk I have a bad feeling of him. I don't think our mating thing had been working out. I have a bad presence.

I started walking up the spiral staircase to my room. I open the door and the suprised one was me when I saw the most heartbreaking thing ever.

Luis was on my bed were we had sex in my room where we slept together where we woke up together with another girl.Of course as they say Blondie's are sluts.

"WTF?", I said loud so that luis and the slutty bitch could hear

Luis woke up and shifted uncomfortably.And the slutty bitch gasp but then her lips form a small smirk.

"Umm Syd I can explain",luis said nervously.And walking towards me.

He was about to grab my arm when I said,

"Fuck off,luis?", I said in disappointed.

"I slept with you and yesterday they crown you king because you were the one I wanted to be with I slept with you!", I said tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm so srryyyyy love",he said.

"DONT CALL ME LOVE,AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN LEAVE WITH YOUR FUCKING SIDE CHICK AND FORM A FUCKING LIFE WITH HER BECAUSE YOUR PLACE AS KING ALREADY FALL DOWN YOUR NO KING ANYMORE!", I said out of nowhere fire appear in my hands and I walk up to that bitch and cracked her head.

Her head roll in the floor til it roll to the bathroom door. I realize what I just did and gasp and looked at my shaking hands.

"Blood", I said in a whisper.

"What did you do, you kill HER!",Luis said before rushing towards me and shaking his head and leaving the room.

I stood at the floor crying and Isadora came running hugging me.

"I'm so sorry,Dont worry he won't come back we killed him",she said mumbling.

"WHAT!"I said my eyes changing color. I cried harder because I still love him.

Isadora look into my eyes and gasp and said,

"You still love him don't you?",she ask.

I nodded my head and I stood there crying.

I don't want to be one of those evil Queens and a loner I thought to myself.

I don't think that can fall In love again or in fact I think love Dosent exist💔😭😩😨😿:-(:-[:'(