Nah uh this can't be!

I woke up slowly rolling out of my bed forgot today was Monday. I quickly got off the bed and the thought of maybe I could find my mate today came to my mind.

I quickly took a shower rushed to my closet and choose the perfect outfit so that I could attract my mate:

I came out of my room with my backpack and sat t the table.Ordinarys morning daddy reading the newspaper mom cooking my sister's in their phones and my brother sleeping in the couch. I sat down and waited for my food.

I waited and waited I'm done here.

"Imma leave bye",and with that I turn into my wolf.Ran to the woods.Everyone in my family says my wolf is pretty,its bigger than anyone in my family,stronger,white fur,blue eyes and my Paw's are pink.

I ran to school I change to human form and heard my bones crack.Luckily I still had my cloth on.

I went inside and found Carlos sitting at the bench with some other girl. I gasp to see who it was it was Alexandra!tf is she Doing with him and sitting at his lap?

She knows I had a crush on him. I quickly walk over them and then they both look at me in shock faces.Especially Alexandra my bff.How could she?

I just nodded my head in disappointment.And walk away.Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"SYD!", I heard Alexandra call.But I just continued walking to my group of my friends.Jessica,grace,elizabeth,and Caroline.They seemed to notice me and they ran to me.

"What happen?",they ask.

"Did you saw Alexandra with Carlos?", I ask.

They all looked at each other with guilt in their faces.

"You knew about this didn't you?", I asked furious.

"Syd we-", they said but I cut them off before they say anything else .

"AND YOU DINT TELL ME ANYTHING?", I said now very angry.

"Umm relax-",Jessica said.

"HOW CAN I RELAX?", I asked.

"Umm I actually support Syd we should've told her before,and I think what Alexandra is doing is wrong and she perfectly knew that Syd had a crush on Carlos !", grace said protecting me.

"Well think whatever I support Alexandra and these girls too!", Jessica said pointing at Elizabeth and Caroline.T hey seemed srry for wat they did exept Jessica .

"Well you three can go I'm going to stay friends with Syd she doesn't deserve this!",and with that Grace walk me to the bathroom.

Luckily she hadded eyeliner makeup remover and lip gloss.
She made me a thin and sexy wing put me down pink lip gloss.She didn't need to curl my eyelashes cause it was long and curly.

We came out and then grace was staring at someone.

"Who are you staring at?", I ask.

She pointed at someone and it was Luis.Ewww Luis came to the same school as I did.

"Dosent he look hot with that shirt?", grace ask.

I just stared at him.He notice what I was doing so he turn to look at me and wink. I just scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"Well anyways we need to go to our lockers c'mon", I followed her and gather our things up.

"Great first period I had cheerleading practice with Alexandra"I said mad slamming close my locker.

"Luck",she said srry .

I went to the girls changing room and change into my uniform.W hen I came out I saw Alexandra. I past her shoving her shoulder.

Like it was "cold" outside we were going to be in the gym. I stood there and saw Luis playing basketball.

"Ok girl's ,we are going to do our routine and practice for the show of basketball",Ms.Kaster said blowing the whistle.

I was the cheerleading captain.
So I was in the middle we were Doing our warm up first and then a of the girls were carrying me and I was the flyer position and did a black flip.

This was our uniform:

After that we did the practice the day went pass by~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys how yah doing tomorrow is Monday I'm not a Monday person and neither in a mood to go to school just broke up with my bf so don't re...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys how yah doing tomorrow is Monday I'm not a Monday person and neither in a mood to go to school just broke up with my bf so don't really want to see him😭!