4months later....

4 months later.

I got better after the accident I took my place as the cheerleading captain again and I can wall again!

Today we're packing up to move in with Isadora! I can't wait to get my ice cream!

"Bye everyone except The three sluts I'll miss you", I said hugging everyone except the slutty bitches.

Everyone hadded tears including my Aunt.

"I'm going to miss you even more", I told my aunt hugging her.

"I'll miss You like no one else!",she said squeezing me.

We pulled apart and me and Luis entered Isadora's red Ferrari.

"Ready?", Isadora ask as we entered.

"Ready!",me and Luis said looking at each other.

The drive was silent We were going to the Forest and then it reveals a beautiful castle.

We park the car and went walking up towards the Royal gates.My mouth was literally hanging open.The garden was beautiful and the way the castle's light made the whole castle illuminate.

We walk up to the main gates and suddenly the gates we're opening.Omfg it was beautiful.Chandeliers the marble floor the golden walls.The spiral staircase.

"Close your mouths a fly is going to go in", Isadora said chucking.

I was blushing of embarrassment and Luis and Isadora were chuckling.She show us our room it was amazing.It hadded a balcony were the view of the garden was seen and a huge King size bed.Long big ass walking closet.

"Get your things unpack meanwhile I'm going to help put the table and eat dinner so that I can present you to everyone",she said before closing the door.

"Oh and im gonna come back to help you choose and outfit",she said poking her head in the door once again closing the door.

We unpack put our cloth I'm the closet.And luis went to the bathroom and Isadora came and help me choose an outfit.

"It looks georgous on you!",she said taking a good look at the outfit on me.this one:👇

Idk I think it's a little bit toooo much but the dint want to break her heart so I left it like that

We were walking downstairs and Luis was talking to other boys idk who tf they are but hey there getting along!There were 3 guys and 1 girl trying to steal my man.

We were walking down all of there eyes were on me.Once we were all down sitting on the table Isadora introduce us to them.

"So,Sydney this is our cousin Oscar",she said pointing at the boy sitting at the right that hadded Hazel Brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey",he said smiling.

"Hey", I said with a small smile.

"And this is Oliver",she said pointing at the boy next to Oscar and another boy.

"Hi,im 19 years old and my brother Oscar is 22",he Said.

I just nodded and told my sister to proceed.

"Ok and that one in the right is Harry 20 years old",she said pointing at the boy in the left.They all hadded Hazel Brown hair and blue eyes.

"And this is Ruby 21 years old",she said pointing at a Gurl with blond hair and green eyes.

"And you two are?",Ruby ask.

"Thnx", I said to the maid's for bringing the food.

"Umm I'm Sydney and just turned 18 and this is Luis my mate hes a year older than me", I said making sure she heard the mate thing cause I don't want her trying to steal my man.

"Ok,so your the smallest one out of all of us the long lost one",she Said smirking.

''yeah the smallest one", I said with a fake smile.

"Oh and these are all of our cousin's,but the three boys look like our auncle and Ruby looks like our aunt", Isadora said before munching a piece of stake.

"And well our parents?", I ask nervously.

They all stop eating and turn to look at Isadora but mostly me they hadded sad looks.Isadora put down her fork and knife and took deep breath.

"There dead",she said in a whisper.

"Oh shit,im so srryyyyy but when did they died?", I ask curiosity kill the cat.

"They died when they were trying to protect you against the Rouge's",she said before leaving the table and going to a room that hadded a lock and closed the door roughly.

I was ashamed cause I should of never ask that question of course it would be a personal question but like they said curiosity kill the cat.

"Don't worry shes having one of her moments shell be ok", Oscar aid before taking a sip of wine.

"Yeah ok,so what are your favorite hobbies?", I ask all of them.

"I like soccer", Ruby surprisingly said.

"I like to play basketball", Oscar said looking at luis and it seemed like they were mind linking cause then they started to talk.

"I like swimming",Oliver said smiling.

"I like to play tennis, and you?",Harry asked.

"Umm well I like to do cheerleading and I used to be the cheerleading captain at my old school and my favorite thing that everyone knows is that I love ice cream!", I said licking my Lip's.

"Perfect cause we just got some Cookies n cream so that we can eat", Harry said.

We all went to the living room to watching edge of 17 it was great while eating ice cream.

"Oh thnx for the ice cream I think I'll go and rest", I said stretching but not that much.

"Ok, goodnight sleeping beuty", Oliver said hugging me.We both get along than the rest and Oscar and Luis get along.

We All went to our Roms and I took a quick shower and me and Luis slept.

My head was on his cold hard chest and hes arms were around me making me feel secure.