"Why did You came now!"

"Dear ar you need to eat your breakfast",my mom said concern pulling a spoon out with Yogurt on it. I moved my head to the other side and denied it.

"It's not the end of the world",my mom said.

"But for me it is!", I said throwing the spoon at the wall.

"Look Understand that all of this is nonsense!",my not real mom said.

"Look,You UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL", I said touching my heart.

"Your right that's why your sister is going to come this afternoon for dinner",she said leaving the room.

"I don't have a sister!", I said screaming so that she can hear.

I layed there crying because my world was tearing apart. I had no reason to live since I'm going to stay like this for 4 months!

I heard a knock on the door and saw it was my aunt.

"Sweetie you haven't ate for 4days and your getting Skinner",she said looking at my body.

"Maybe my sister's are right I am fat so this is a great opportunity to loose some pounds don't you think?", I said snapping at her.

"Ok dear,get dress because your sister is coming and you want to look good for your first impression don't yah?",she said looking through my closet and grabbing down outfits and laying it on the bed.

"What you think,wich one do you like?",she said.

"That one", I said mumbling in ager pointing at the one in the right.

"This one will look gorgeous on you",she said clapping her hands and admiring my cloth option.

"Here put it on",she said handing it to me.It did look pretty.

It was this outfit:

I came out and umm there was a elevator luckily

I came out and umm there was a elevator luckily.My aunt was pushing from behind me. I was just staring at the air with my index finger in my mouth.

"Honey,you look lovely!",my mom said.

"Yeah,finally got in a diet plan Sydney?",my three not real sisters said.

"THREE BLONDE HOES DON'T SAY NTH YOU LOOK UGLIER THAN MR BEAN!",my aunt said.

"SISTER!",my mom said and my dad got up and just Caressed my not real mom's cheeks.

We all looked at the door because the door bell ringed.

"Come in,your in your house",my bot real mom said stepping aside so that someone could come in.

"Look up see who's here!",my aunt said.

As I look up I saw a girl 20 or so with beautiful hazel bluish greenish eyes and light brown hair.S he say down next to me. Eyeing me carefully.

"Hi,my name is Isadora", She said with a smile pulling out her hand to shake mine.

I just ignore it and she pulled it back.

"So what's your name?",she asked nervously.

"Sydney", I said with no emotion.

"Oh"she said forming a letter :O with her Mouth.

"So how old are you?",she asked.

"18".

"I'm 20".

"What school do you go?", she said.

"How do yo think I go to school if  in this stupid wheel chair!", I said pointing at the wheel chair.

"I'm so srryyyyy",she said.

"No,you don't know how srryyyyy am I because you and your royal family abandon me with this family and the sad thing is that My bff betrayed me and no one in this family never knew my problems and no one payed attention to me my aunt was always there for me!", I said getting out of my chair and dragging my ass to my room.

"OMG,you need help?",my Aunt Said.

"I'm fine,dont you see the smile in my face", I said snapping at her.

I made it to the top and went in my room at slept on the floor besides my bed.

I hate everyone I wish I just died!