the talk

I woke up early and it was Saturday oh shit cheerleading practice! I dint even took a shower wat is the whole point I already took one yesterday.

I got in to a pink tank top that said,"I ain't a morning person!",and some jeggings.

I quickly out on my sweater and jacket and boots and left out to school! I open the school door and heard some of the cheerleaders already in the gym.

I went to the changing room and change to my outfit. I went to the gym and the teacher said,"Late,ms.Quinn"and she marked something Down.

"Srryyyyy won't happen again",

"Show don't tell,well anyways ladies do your warm ups and then do what I showed you!",she said blowing the whistle.

We do our routine and then got in position I was always in the middle so We did the flyer,back flip,toe touch,and the touch down low v right k and high punch high v.

We did it over and over and don't get me wrong but this is also consider as an exercise.When we finish we went to the changing room and I got  tripped.

Ad I look up I saw Alexandra giggling with her other friends in the cheerleaders team.

"What's ur problem?", I said pushing her and she fell to the floor she stopped giggling and stood up.

"Carlos is mine,and only mine and is forever going to be mine!',she said screaming at my face.

"IDC you can do anything fuck him up,play with him,and let me tell you something You don't know who you're talking to", I said threating voice.

"All I know is that your the daughter of the alpha and I'm the daughter of the alpha of pack moonlight so it makes no difference",she said smirking.

"Well,im more than that", I said whispering in her ear and leaving by tripping her hard on the ground.

I went back home and took a shower and made a messy bun and put a purple blouse with rip shorts and out on some purple sandals.

I left my room to find my dad and my family with my aunts family eating.

"I'm going to meet up with-", I was about to proceed talking but my dad interrupted me.

"Honey,we know that you know that you already found your mate we want to explain -",he got cut off by my sister saying.

"I can't believe the moon goddess match you up with luis he deserves someone better than you!",and with that it got me in my nerves.

"Oh hell no imma beat the shit out of you!", I said cracking the bones of my knuckles and walking to her and was about to punch her when my mom grab my hand.

"Let me go!", I said moving my hand and was about to walk away when I turned back and punch her in the face BOOM!

"NO,SYDNEY STOP!", everyone said.

I went out the house and left running idk where I'm going I just want to be away from my family for a moment.

I reach a beautiful waterfall the water was clean clear and a few flowers surrounding it. I just sat there watching the sunset.

The sunset was the only thing that relax me. I sat there and heard some of the bushes behind me moving. I stood up and grab my pocket knife and dropped it to the floor when it was Luis.

"Tf luis you scared me!", I said putting my hand in my chest where my heart is.

"Can we talk",he asked.

"Yeah what do you want to talk about?", I ask.

"About us",he said pointing at both of us.

"Ok,but I don't have nth to say"I said crossing my arm's.

"But I do",he said walking towards me and grabbing my hand and it send shivers down my spine.

He took a piece of hair and put it behind my ear. I stared at him with lust and shook it off.

"I love you, I waited a year for this moment it was hard for me,to wait for you",he said his face getting closer to mine.

"And it was hard not looking at you as a cousin,it was hard avoiding those lips".

And with that his lips smashed to mine and his arms went around me feeling protected and I tugged his hair hard bringing him closer.My back fell to the grass so that he was hovering over me.My hands went down his body until it reached to his pants.

His hands trailed down my thigh and I moan at the the sensation of his hand touching my skin.

We pulled apart when we were out of breath.

"Your so hot", I said caressing his cheek.

"I know",he said.

We stood up and turn into out wolf form and we mind link each other.

Your wolf is so beautiful than any other female wolf I've seen.he said.

Thnx and your the hottest mate I can ever have I said trying to form a smile.

We turn back to our human form and I was naked tf?

"Here",he said grabbing his shirt throwing it to me. I put it on and we entered the house with everyones eyes on us and Luis trying to cover.B it I couldn't avoid looking at his six pack.

"Enjoy the view?"he said smirking and I just rolled my eyes.

I quickly ran upstairs to grab some cloth and out it on.

It was like at night so I came out if the bathroom and found luis sleeping at my bed. I layed myself next to him and we cuddle he wrapped his arm around me and we snuggle.

His arms were so protective.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~