Take me there

Me and Luis just came from a party that Grace invited us and it was the middle of the night so no one will hear my moans.

Luis threw me to the bed and started kissing me on the neck trying to find my weak spot and he easily did. I moan when he sucked on it.

My hands travel all the way down until it reach Down to his pants I could feel his cock and I grab it massaging it, making him groan.

He started taking off his cloth as well as his boxers damnit was nice and big. I did the same but left my panty on.

He started kissing down until it reach my boobs.He suck in my hard nipple. I moan at the sensation of it.

My legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to me.
I started to go down until I reach his cock. I then suck on it trying to put it on my small mouth.

I suck on it And my mouth was getting watery.He grab my hair while moaning and I smirk.

"Oh yeah Sydney",he said almost humping my face.

I stop and I was grabbing his Cock and He was looking at me with curious.Then I put his cock inside my and he turn us around so that he was hovering over me.

He was going so deep I grab the sheets.His pace at first was going slow but then.

"Omg,Luis go faster!",.

He went faster after I said that and it was moaning his name.

"Omg,LUIS!", I said and with that all my juices came out.He smirked and he licked my juices.

Then he turn me around and he said.

"Ready?", And with that he dint alert me and his cock push in deep in my ass.

"OmFG,luis!", I said grabbing the whole fucking bed.

"Fuck me like no one else!", I Said my organism taking control of me.

He stop and our naked bodies together in the bed.