The meeting

I was knocking on Arnold's door.
He came out with his uniform on and he looked hot. I looked away so that he wouldn't think anything.

"C'mon were leaving,to a meeting to the Royal King", I said walking downstairs with Arnold behind me.

"Wait,you mean King Henry?",he ask.

"Yup the one and only"', I said walking up towards the door.

"Woah!", Arnold said gasping when he saw the huge private plane.

"Make yourself comfortable", I said sitting down and Arnold sitting across me.

"Damn!",he said grabbing food from the table in front of him.

I looked outside the window. I love to see the clouds around us they seem so peaceful nth to worry about up here.

"I've heard what happened.....about luis",he said in a whisper.

I gasp and I avoid eye contact with him. I really didn't want to talk about this.

I look outside and just Ignore what he said.

I remember the day he was with that stupid slut!Now I'm afraid to fall in love again. I even picture us as a family.

I closed my eyes and took out my phone and heard music me and Luis use to hear.A tear roll down my cheek I open my eyes when we felt a thumb wash it away.

I saw luis expression softened when his eyes met none and he sat next to me. I grab his hand and put it on his lap. I turn around and stood up. I went to the bathroom with my bag.That time of the month yup.

I took a moment to put my tampon and come out it is really awkward. I met his gaze and he looked away and for the whole flight we avoided eye contact.

I step down the stairs and the fresh air came in contact with my skin.It felt good I closed my eyes and open them. We entered my carriage and we left to the Henry's Castle.

The main gates were closing behind us as we came Inside and everything shine.It was different than mine but it dint had bodyguard neither security guards.

I walk in with Arnold behind me inside the Throne room. I walk up and saw King Henry sitting down in the throne with His wife Mary.She was about my age.He haded Blond hair and hazel blue eyes.She hadded nice olive skin and green eyes and brunette.

"Nice to see you came to our meeting and with a bodyguard",Henry said looking behind me taking a good look at Arnold.

"Jack's son?'',mary ask.

"Yeah actually started today", I said adding on.

"Well anyways why were we here?", I ask holding up my purse.

"Oh yeah for the meeting dear it wasnt actually a meeting we just wanted you to meet someone",henry said getting out the way and there stood a tall well not that taller than Arnold but taller than me.

He hadded nice hazel light brown hair with nice gray eyes.

"Srry to interrupt but who is this?", I said asking confused stopping with my high heel at the floor.

"I'm,Henrys son Derek",he said bowing before reaching out for my hand and kissing my knuckles. I was suprised because I dint knew Henry hadded a son.

"Sydney,we wanted you to meet him because me and Mary we think it's time for you to marry someone",Henry said in a confident voice standing up and walking towards me.

"WHAT?srry but you and her ", I said pointing at mary .

"Are not my parents?", I said raising my voice.

"We think its the best for you and since we are married we can also make dissecions for other Queens and Kings that are ruling a kingdom alone and are single!",Henry said screaming in my face.

I took a step closer and said in a cold voice.

"You can't control my LIfE!".

And with that Henry was about to slap me but mary came and stop him. I stood there looking straight at his eyes and not being scared if he was going to hit me or not.And Arnold was in front of me ready to punch his face.

"Ok,I accept but with one condition", I said raising my hand.Everypne look at me with suprised faces.

"What is it?",he ask impatiently.

"To,buy me ice cream and to Tell me everything about my parents", I said smirking.

"Ok I'll tell you everything and give you the ice cream now",Henry and mary nodded and we went into a room and talk In private.

After we finish talking me Arnold Derek.We sat down at the nearest table in the corner and ate.

I heard the door open and saw Carlos! I ran up to him and embrace him in a hugg.